Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agims family reunion?

Started by farhog, August 25, 2015, 12:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farhog

RD said he is going to announce at his family reunion. Just wondering if anybody knows if it is going to be in TX or AR?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: farhog on August 25, 2015, 12:24:16 pm
RD said he is going to announce at his family reunion. Just wondering if anybody knows if it is going to be in TX or AR?

It's tentatively set for Texarkana but not set in stone. If it's on the Arkansas or Texas side I don't see that meaning anything.

TM Hog

Mr. Davenport - Any idea on which way his leaning in your opinion? Thanks!

ricepig

Seriously, let the kid and family have their day, haha.

PorkRinds

There should NOT be a thread about a kid's family reunion.  Come on people!

farhog

LRHawg

What color solo cups and paper plates were bought?  ???

Huds_HawgTide

This is freaking ridiculous and hilarious at the same time... lmao!  Seriously ppl, let not be stupid and change his mind by being crazy
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

oldbear

Forget the cups and plates! Will there be banana pudding? I will crash it, if so, and let you guys know where he commits and how good it was!

Trey1981

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2015, 12:45:48 pm
There should NOT be a thread about a kid's family reunion.  Come on people!

The food at family reunions is usually really good.

TM Hog

How creepy would that be to have a family reunion but see middle aged folks (strangers) dressed in college paraphernalia lurking around and watching.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 25, 2015, 01:06:49 pm

The only reason I put up with some of my kin folk, it might work the other way, too..........

farhog

I'm hoping there's going to be bleachers, but I'm going to bring a lawn chair just in case! ;D

PorkRinds

My last family reunion had some amazing grub! I smoked 15 racks of ribs and some brisket.  My dad fried up catfish, hush puppies, and fries.  Lots of home made desserts.  You are correct sir.  In fact, the only reason I go is for the food.  Except now I'm the guy cooking it, so it's not as much fun!

Hey Super

Are there any distant relatives of Agim's family on hogville that could infiltrate this reunion?? We need inside information people!!!

/extremely kidding
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

COCHISE

PorkRinds

I hear they will be serving plenty of wild hog at this reunion.   ;)

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2015, 01:21:37 pm
I hear they will be serving plenty of wild hog at this reunion.   ;)

I assume you were trying to be ambiguous?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: LRHawg on August 25, 2015, 01:00:23 pm
What color solo cups and paper plates were bought?  ???

Red, but that don't mean $h!T...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

RazrRila99

Quote from: oldbear on August 25, 2015, 01:03:52 pm
Forget the cups and plates! Will there be banana pudding? I will crash it, if so, and let you guys know where he commits and how good it was!

If its homemade banana pudding Ill be right there as well. 

TM Hog

Quote from: farhog on August 25, 2015, 01:15:08 pm
I'm hoping there's going to be bleachers, but I'm going to bring a lawn chair just in case! ;D

OK, that was funny.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: TM Hog on August 25, 2015, 12:36:25 pm

Been saying for a while that I like Arkansas' chances. The staff has done a great job.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: COCHISE on August 25, 2015, 01:20:13 pm
Very cryptic. :)

Busted.  Your answer to where he's going is in my post.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 25, 2015, 02:23:30 pm

GREAT!  >:(  Now there will be 4 more threads trying to decrypt your post!   ;D

WorfHog

What color tie is Gruden wearing?

duckman

Not wearing a tie at the moment but he is drinking red Kool-aid from a red solo cup while eating a pulled pork sammich.  Oh and he is spending the week in Hope as guest coach and liaison for All Things Bielema....

gumbohog

The question you guys need to be asking is "who do his relatives root for in college football"? If they're all red blooded Hog fans then surely he wouldn't ruin their banana puddin fest by announcing for anyone but the home team???

tusksincolorado

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2015, 01:17:20 pm
My last family reunion had some amazing grub! I smoked 15 racks of ribs and some brisket.  My dad fried up catfish, hush puppies, and fries.  Lots of home made desserts.  You are correct sir.  In fact, the only reason I go is for the food.  Except now I'm the guy cooking it, so it's not as much fun!

We always went for breakfast....I love eggs cooked with bacon grease in a huge iron skillet over a charcoal fire box! I would eat breakfast all the way up to lunch!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

lefty08

This is too much

Good Lord people.........haha
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

deedster84

Quote from: TM Hog on August 25, 2015, 12:36:25 pm

Not sure if RD would give a prediction. Lots of times he knows things but to keep the trust of that recruit, and any future recruit he talks to, he has to be able to have them know he will not say anything.

PorkRinds

Quote from: deedster84 on August 26, 2015, 07:53:42 am
Not sure if RD would give a prediction. Lots of times he knows things but to keep the trust of that recruit, and any future recruit he talks to, he has to be able to have them know he will not say anything.

He said he likes Arkansas' chances.

Youngsta71701

Man, I bet it sucks sometimes being a highly recruited high school athlete!  ;)
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

dowils

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 25, 2015, 02:23:30 pm
Thats a good one, Richard, thank you for all you do to keep us posted.  You do a great job!!

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: dowils on August 26, 2015, 10:28:59 am
Thats a good one, Richard, thank you for all you do to keep us posted.  You do a great job!!

Thanks.

AugustaHog

Yes, I second that RD.  We appreciate all the hard work and info you share with us.  Keep up the good work!

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 26, 2015, 10:38:31 am
Thanks.

Next time, type a little slower for those of us trying to decipher your cryptic messages, lol. Thanks for all the work you do, it's much appreciated.

gmarv

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 26, 2015, 09:37:27 am
Man, I bet it sucks sometimes being a highly recruited high school athlete!  ;)
hard for me to have to much symapathy for them,seeing as how i,d trade places with them in a heartbeat.

ChiTown27

Would you say that they might have pork ribs? Pulled pork sandwiches? If so, yeah, I agree. Nice, subtle cue.  :razorback: :P
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

ChiTown27

This post is in the vein of Hannibal Lecter... RD is clever like that.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

theFlyingHog

We need to find out what company was hired to make the reunion t-shirts and get somebody on the inside to let us know the color and design!

jb11

Now if they have BBQ to eat, is that a good thing or bad thing?  Need to find out what color their reunion shirts are.

sowmonella

Would it be allowable to send these guys over for some reunion music? :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

JackJohnson

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 25, 2015, 02:22:29 pm
Been saying for a while that I like Arkansas' chances. The staff has done a great job.

Yancy Porter from the Ole Miss scout site feels they have a really good shot.  He feels that they lead and we are their biggest threat.  thoughts?

RazorWhacker

Quote from: JackJohnson on August 26, 2015, 09:25:16 pm
Yancy Porter from the Ole Miss scout site feels they have a really good shot.  He feels that they lead and we are their biggest threat.  thoughts?

I have had a good feeling about Agim since we first started hearing about him. I guess I still do, but I have gotten a little more concerned with RD's recent tidbits containing new names of DEs and DL. I'm hoping it's not an indicator that our coaches aren't all that confident we're getting him. A small thing to worry about, I know but there's just not much else to go on other than my gut.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: JackJohnson on August 26, 2015, 09:25:16 pm

Yancy Porter is the most slated writer on scout. If Steve Young was coming out of HS he would say Ole Piss was just alittle bit ahead of BYU

That being said I know we were in the lead about a month or 2 ago because our coaches have shown the most love. The other team I'm concerned about is Baylor. Who he apparently on his way down to A&M stopped to see again.

sowmonella

Baylor might be recruiting a new HC very soon.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

TM Hog

Quote from: RazorWhacker on August 27, 2015, 07:22:28 am
I have had a good feeling about Agim since we first started hearing about him. I guess I still do, but I have gotten a little more concerned with RD's recent tidbits containing new names of DEs and DL. I'm hoping it's not an indicator that our coaches aren't all that confident we're getting him. A small thing to worry about, I know but there's just not much else to go on other than my gut.

I was thinking the same exact thing when new names for DE's and DL's popped up recently.

ricepig

Quote from: TM Hog on August 27, 2015, 10:17:18 am
I was thinking the same exact thing when new names for DE's and DL's popped up recently.

You never quit recruiting.