Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White coming for an official!

Started by hawginbigd1, August 17, 2015, 09:33:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

Need at least 1 stud RB this class other than Hammonds. No way around it. It's a need position. Hopefully White is the one. Guessing he's gonna decide close to NSD

jgphillips3

If I'm being honest, I'm comfortable if White is our only stud back in this class.  My reason is that I believe RW3 is going to be a really good back and home run hitter for us.  If we have RW3, White, KW and Hammonds, I'm good.  Sure, as fans, we would like another stud on the bench but we'll be fine if we just get one stud RB a year with a second every so many years.

sickboy

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 07, 2015, 04:24:56 pm
If I'm being honest, I'm comfortable if White is our only stud back in this class.  My reason is that I believe RW3 is going to be a really good back and home run hitter for us.  If we have RW3, White, KW and Hammonds, I'm good.  Sure, as fans, we would like another stud on the bench but we'll be fine if we just get one stud RB a year with a second every so many years.

I'm good with whatever the coaches want to do at RB. Whatever back we bring in -- I'm going to be excited about because I know they'll produce. Else they wouldn't be here.

Bubba's Bruisers

I'd say we need 1 elite RB...like White or Whaley...but we likely want 2 if at all possible.  I'm thinking White and Pennamon.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hawgzinbowlz

Since this next years recruiting class has taken shape I've thought Agim and White are our most important targets...we're halfway there.

Cousin Jared had some showtime against UTEP...and Devin had to be watching.

" GO HOGS "

TX HOG

1st we got to get them to The Hill for a visit.

Bubba's Bruisers

Isn't there a potential stud, in-state RB in the 2017 class?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TX HOG on September 07, 2015, 05:31:35 pm
1st we got to get them to The Hill for a visit.
he was here for the Ole Pi$$ ass whoopin.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

So no visit date announced yet?  He has stated he knows where he is going already.  He has been on our campus right?  Just not for an official? 

MississippiHawg

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on September 09, 2015, 11:04:06 am
So no visit date announced yet?  He has stated he knows where he is going already.  He has been on our campus right?  Just not for an official?

Yes. He has taken multiple unofficials to the Hill.

secneahog

Tj Hammonds is at 5'11 201 4.42 40. Looking real good.  Fyi.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

slim72315

we may be all in on white now. Whaley didn't include hogs in top 3.

ldfergu

Quote from: slim72315 on September 12, 2015, 09:30:12 am

I believe we've been all in on White the entire time.

redeye

Quote from: slim72315 on September 12, 2015, 09:30:12 am

I'm not surprised.  Too bad he doesn't realize that Arkansas is offering him a great opportunity, because he's a great RB.