Previous topic - Next topic

deedster84

YoungKing
‏@Kriss1_

Wanna go visit Arkansas again🐗

Defense is getting some good kids interested at least.  :razorback:

http://247sports.com/Player/Kristian-Fulton-32405

redeye

I'm sure that would be okay with our coaches. 

What's interesting is that he's supposed to visit Florida tomorrow.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: redeye on July 13, 2015, 02:16:45 am
I'm sure that would be okay with our coaches. 

What's interesting is that he's supposed to visit Florida tomorrow.

I hope our LB coach's son sales his dad and staff.

Hog N Bama

Come on back. The Razorback welcome mat is rolled out! :razorback:

jgphillips3

That kid can flat out play.  If he wants to come back, that is freaking awesome.  He was one of, if not THE, best corners at the Opening.  He is the truth.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: deedster84 on July 13, 2015, 02:08:46 am
YoungKing
‏@Kriss1_

Wanna go visit Arkansas again🐗

Defense is getting some good kids interested at least.  :razorback:

http://247sports.com/Player/Kristian-Fulton-32405
Agim and White in his ear plus his teamate.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

yraciv

https://twitter.com/Kriss1_

If you are one who follows prospects this wouldn't be a bad one to give some love.  He shouted out McTelvin this weekend, he is teammates with Guidry, and we've got a couple other Rummell guys on our team.  By my count LSU only has one who would have been a SR when this young man was a FR in high school.

gumbohog

Me thinks this is the D-back Richard was alluding to in another thread that Arkansas still has a chance at but many of our fans have written off.

Go get 'em McTelvin and Briston!

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Peter Porker

Quote from: gumbohog on September 09, 2015, 04:18:58 pm
Me thinks this is the D-back Richard was alluding to in another thread that Arkansas still has a chance at but many of our fans have written off.

Go get 'em McTelvin and Briston!

I think it's Donta Evans.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

CattleCorn

This would be a huge get.  Come on to Fayetteville Kristian!   :razorback:

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 13, 2015, 09:07:43 pm
Agim and White in his ear plus his teamate.

White was at the Alabama and Wisconsin game last weekend. He sat in the car right next to Nick Saban for their A-Day Parade this Spring. His coach is very close with Alabama Asst. Coaches. I have heard a whole lot about Alabama and not very much about Arkansas?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on September 09, 2015, 05:16:01 pm
White was at the Alabama and Wisconsin game last weekend. He sat in the car right next to Nick Saban for their A-Day Parade this Spring. His coach is very close with Alabama Asst. Coaches. I have heard a whole lot about Alabama and not very much about Arkansas?
they are the team to beat but he loves the Hogs. We shall see.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ldfergu

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on September 09, 2015, 05:16:01 pm

I think Alabama will be tough to lure him away from. They have the big back right now in Henry and if he has a big year it would be easy for them to point to. Hopefully he comes to the Bama/ Ark game and we stuff him and Collins blows up

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Peter Porker on September 09, 2015, 04:23:36 pm
I think it's Donta Evans.

Rd was talking about Carmouche and evans I think

The real Hogules

Fulton is my #1 want in the secondary and I'd be beyond thrilled if Evans were the LB'er that TRG alluded to earlier.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Huckleberry Pig

that's encouraging.  love the way our program has turned around.  finally getting top recruits to WANT to visit.

people are starting to buy in.  we got a great thing going up on The Hill

secneahog

Agim and Carmouche are pretty close. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: secneahog on September 09, 2015, 08:51:28 pm
Agim and Carmouche are pretty close.
no offense to JC but KF is a friggin stud.
@Slackaveli

Huds_HawgTide

Two different positions...different skill sets and measurables
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jgphillips3

Fulton is amazing in the secondary.  Carmouche is a very nice LB prospect.  Come to think of it, I'll take both please. ;)

rzrbk4life

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 09, 2015, 10:48:40 pm
Fulton is amazing in the secondary.  Carmouche is a very nice LB prospect.  Come to think of it, I'll take both please. ;)

Agreed!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

LJHOG

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 09, 2015, 10:48:40 pm
How big is your checkbook???

jackflash

I would love to see Fulton as a Razorback. would take the Jones kid from Texas at Safety also

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LJHOG on September 13, 2015, 02:34:42 pm
How big is your checkbook???
We need to step our Booster-game up as a program.
@Slackaveli

presidenthog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 15, 2015, 03:30:29 pm
We need to step our Booster-game up as a program.
I agree. need more bagmen. less baggage.

hawgmasta

Good Lord; just hearing these name and the possibility of them coming is amazing! Fulton, JC, donta, Devin White; these guys are all beasts. Back to the thread topic though; Fulton is a three years and first two rounds in the NFL caliber talent. Robb Smith would make this guy an island!