Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'Fab 5' at football game Saturday

Started by HognitiveDissonance, September 26, 2016, 11:42:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

Speaking of the five Arkansas Wings recruits. For lack of a better name, Fab 5 will have to do for now.
Newspaper said they would be visiting with fans at the tailgating, and then conducting a 30-minute workout at the War Memorial athletic club next door after the game for fans to watch and do a meet and greet.
Apparently, all of the recent commitments will be there: Reggie Perry, Ethan Henderson, Desi Sills, Isaiah Joe, Justice Hill

Hawg Red

FineAsSwine

Little Lady Back

Thanks for sharing. l will definitely try and get over there to see them.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Little Lady Back on September 27, 2016, 08:40:27 am
Thanks for sharing. l will definitely try and get over there to see them.

Me too. Great to get a sneak preview. These kids are going to be a part of the team before they even make it to campus.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 27, 2016, 08:43:43 am
Me too. Great to get a sneak preview. These kids are going to be a part of the team before they even make it to campus.

I am really liking this class!!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

mhuff

Hope we add some more elite players to this class.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

HognitiveDissonance

Interestingly enough, it was at last year's LR football game vs Toledo that I saw Connor Vanover, the 7'2 kid from LR.
I was walking the concourse in the south end zone at halftime when catching this very tall person from the corner of my eye. Put 2+2 together and figured out who it was. I know the mom was a former Razorback so wasn't surprised to see him there, as a fan.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

FineAsSwine

The Five Hogateers.  Of course, there were just three Musketeers and then there were 4. So this could work. But.... maybe Porkateers sounds better? ;D

El cerdo cinco. Cinco por la vía difícil. Cinco cerdos rudo.  Just being inclusive here.

The Five Porkchops which, I know, is not as catchy as the Five Heartbeats but at least I'm trying. Let's see what you got.

hogwood

How bout we just call them Hogs. Or maybe the Arkansas kids. Nothing fancy, just rep Arkansas because that's where they from and who they play for. At most the Hawg 5 is sufficient.

The_Iceman

Razorod

Looking forward to lots of fast-break in rhythm three's from Mr. Joe. He looks like an excellent fit for what Anderson likes to do.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogwood

Joe definitely looks at least 6'4" in this photo. Maybe even 6'5".

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: hogwood on October 03, 2016, 11:16:34 pm
Joe definitely looks at least 6'4" in this photo. Maybe even 6'5".

That's good for matching up with wings in the future.

hogwood

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on October 04, 2016, 03:58:48 pm
That's good for matching up with wings in the future.

And for being a deadly offensive threat at the 2.