Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we get 20k for win #20?

Started by Pig Mania, February 27, 2014, 10:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Mania

Let's show out for the UGA game this Sat! We can't afford to lose now and kill all momentum

:razorback: ;D

Hogsfan1981

I'll admit I am curious to see how many show up....you have to believe this will bring out a few thousand bandwagon fans.

I know tomorrow at work people who have not talked basketball all year will suddenly want to talk my ear off and be sporting all their best Razorback gear.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on February 27, 2014, 10:12:27 pm
I'll admit I am curious to see how many show up....you have to believe this will bring out a few thousand bandwagon fans.

I know tomorrow at work people who have not talked basketball all year will suddenly want to talk my ear off and be sporting all their best Razorback gear.

And when this happens, we welcome them with open arms. frustrating yet very enjoyable simultaneously
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Hogsfan1981

I agree....those type of fans are a little annoying but at least there is a reason for them to be around.

JayBell

This game is on a Saturday afternoon.  I'd be disappointed if Arkansas can't at least get close to a sellout.

Arkansas lost the very next game (which was at Georgia, btw) after the Kentucky win earlier in the season, killing all of the momentum gained from Qualls' dunk.  They need to avoid that kind of letdown this time.

Georgia is going to put up a fight and they'll be a lot fresher.  Going to overtime definitely didn't help Arkansas.  Arkansas will need a great home crowd for support on Saturday.

Wild Bill Hog

Should be okay from a weather standpoint.  Tip Off is 3:00 and the freezing junk isn't supposed to start until Saturday night.

ricepig

Quote from: JayBell on February 27, 2014, 10:23:35 pm
This game is on a Saturday afternoon.  I'd be disappointed if Arkansas can't at least get close to a sellout.

Arkansas lost the very next game (which was at Georgia, btw) after the Kentucky win earlier in the season, killing all of the momentum gained from Qualls' dunk.  They need to avoid that kind of letdown this time.

Georgia is going to put up a fight and they'll be a lot fresher.  Going to overtime definitely didn't help Arkansas.  Arkansas will need a great home crowd for support on Saturday.

It was a sellout about 3 this afternoon, probably have them all show up now.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on February 27, 2014, 10:20:06 pm
I agree....those type of fans are a little annoying but at least there is a reason for them to be around.
Those fans are the difference between Duke's fan base and Arkansas's fan base: national brand + winning

tannerstahl

I live in South Georgia where absolutely nobody cares about dawg basketball...seriously, most of my little town doesn't know that they're 3rd in the SEC...it's pretty sad...having said that, if we were to lose, suddenly everyone at church Sunday will know that they beat the hogs...THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!!!! Go support the hogs at the bud!!!! If I could afford the time for the 15 hr drive to the hill I'd be there in a heartbeat! WOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!
i love the hogs....so very very much

JayBell

Quote from: ricepig on February 27, 2014, 10:25:07 pm
It was a sellout about 3 this afternoon, probably have them all show up now.

Awesome.  I hope everyone shows up.  It should be a fantastic atmosphere.

HogFaninMemphis

So how do we get to 20-21K? Is it just about them letting in students who shouldn't have been let in, or do they actually sell that many SRO tickets?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

If you have tickets and cannot make it to the game, find someone who can and will be there. Do it now, don't wait. We need to fill the stadium and be loud.