Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DT Marjarvin Chapman

Started by tendu, June 27, 2008, 11:34:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tendu

Which school or schools would you like to see recruiting you harder?

"LSU and Arkansas cause they are in the SEC, the best and most competitive conference in America."

What are Arkansas' positives?

"They are just a SEC school, and they were one of the first SEC schools to start recruiting me."

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=2&c=765371

Wildhog

I don't like that our only positive is we're an SEC school...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hoggy1

I'm not throwing any money on this guy.....doesn't seem to "upbeat"
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Razorvet

Its difficult to evaluate so many prospects but I think we should wait to see were he and more importantly we are in the recruiting process after the season is over before we start talking about how worthy he is or is not.

The real Hogules

Actually the kid doesn't sound like he knows much of anything about the UofA.

If he'd ever stepped on to our campus I'm quite sure he'd have plenty more positives to mention, like our weight room facilities and our stadium to mention just a few.

Also I feel that our coaching staff will impress recruits once our season starts and they see how good they really are.

I find the fact that he mentions us to an Old Myth reporter and hasn't even visited our school very interesting and could mean that he has an interest in taking a visit here to see what we're all about.

It would have been nice if Yancy Porter (an Old Myth homer if there ever was one) had seen fit to include Chapman's height, weight and 40 time in his report.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Pigzwillfly

Sounds like a MSU lock to me.