Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisinHog

Quote from: Dirty on January 02, 2018, 08:41:30 pm
This league is going be tough

We are being tuff on our self.. we should kill teams like this ..

rljjr

Quote from: elksnort on January 02, 2018, 08:41:30 pm
Not our pace.

No, but we're not doing ourselves any favors by not driving to the hole.

elksnort

Quote from: rljjr on January 02, 2018, 08:41:06 pm
GREAT support from the MSU faithful. Might be a thousand people.
school is not in session yet and Starkville is the middle of freakin nowhere

20gauge

Cmheinley

Breems

We won't be gifted with such lackluster offense by home teams very often this season. We really need to win this one.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hawgphish

Quote from: hogsmash12 on January 02, 2018, 08:41:09 pm
I don't know if it's political correctness holding everyone hostage but these announcers are horrible.  I don't know who in the hell the SEC network hires these freaking people but I had to mute it and listen to internet radio with a 60 second delay it's so bad.
yes.  They must be homers.   How did they pull off getting Ellen deGeneres?

Hogball

Typical Mike Anderson -- win one --sleep for the next one!

lookawayquick

panhandlepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 02, 2018, 08:38:31 pm
I don't complain much about announce teams but this color analyst is awful.

I don't give a chit what these folks are saying. Come on Hogs. Win this dang game.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgwileywyatt

Cook is leading the defense. Our offense looks timid. I don't feel like MSU is playing great D, we are just not taking shots or making good plays. Hope we can head into the half with the lead and get our act together in the 2nd half.

Hogz87

Dominicanhog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

XavierZane

The refs will get us to the bonus with about 45 seconds left.  We're playing terribly, yet MSU is only in it because of a ridiculous fta disparity.  Usual SEC basketball.

Hogz87

They were due.  State missed their first nine three point attempts.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

razorbackchamps94

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

26.2Hog

Quote from: rljjr on January 02, 2018, 08:42:31 pm
No, but we're not doing ourselves any favors by not driving to the hole.

I realized that same thing last night when my wife was ambivalent about my advances.

racinghog

TebowHater

rljjr

PonderinHog

Cornfed Pig

total bailout call for weatherspoon - looks like all they have to do is drive outta control to the rim

lookawayquick

TNhawgfan

Why is barford jacking up such awful shots? Drive it like that
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

We're treating the ball like it's a damn hot potato.  Grab the SOB.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 02, 2018, 08:46:44 pm
I realized that same thing last night when my wife was ambivalent about my advances.

Well, that's when you have to take it to the rack first.

TebowHater

Bogghawg

Would it kill one of our players to at least frigging try to get a rebound?  If we were even attempting an effort to keep them from getting offensive boards we'd by up 8 - 10 points.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 02, 2018, 08:33:35 pm
They look terrible we should be running them out there gym ..
Yep with a dead area and we can't do nothing

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

I'm embarrassed for the officials families in this game.They're obviously stupid and know very little about basketball and what a foul is.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogAllMighty

rljjr

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required