Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm ANGRY!

Started by Granny fan, October 12, 2013, 12:16:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Granny fan

We were told we had the BEST coaching staff in the nation!  Some one sold us a bill of goods.  I'm having a nightmare!  It looks like we have Nutt back for a coach and Casey Dick for QB!   :puke:

Arkansas Fan

We really do have one stupid fanbase...

jimmur74

Its called Poor Talent

WhiteHairedDevil

Quote from: Granny fan on October 12, 2013, 12:16:37 pm
We were told we had the BEST coaching staff in the nation!  Some one sold us a bill of goods.  I'm having a nightmare!  It looks like we have Nutt back for a coach and Casey Dick for QB!   :puke:

Nutt 2.0

Arazorbackguy1

C'mon, you see the improvement, right?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

sickboy

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 12, 2013, 12:17:14 pm

Arkansas is definitely an elite program when it comes to fan stupidity. Top 10 year in and year out.

The_Iceman

Have you seen our roster?

Give the man time to build his team/program.

razorbackchamps94

I can see some of your point .. But most is poor talent

Erockster20

How do we have a stupid fan base?  All we are running is hitch routes, underneath to back routes, and nothing else.

Blue35

God awful piss poor pitiful performance.

HogRedTilImDead

#4 fanbase ladies and gents.
GO HOGS!!

ArkansasBread3

Your were told right but what are they going to do with the players we have, new coaching staff does not take a 4.8 guy to a 4.4 guy. We just lack talent, talent, and depth. Did I say talent

Rockpig5

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on October 12, 2013, 12:18:22 pm
Arkansas is definitely an elite program when it comes to fan stupidity. Top 10 year in and year out.

This^^^^

Wayne Watson

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 12, 2013, 12:18:24 pm

Exactly, Ice.  Petrino didn't leave us with a lot of great recruits.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Bebop

It maybe a transitional year yet I don't think it's all the players fault.

Rockpig5

and this^^^^

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Erockster20 on October 12, 2013, 12:18:31 pm
How do we have a stupid fan base?  All we are running is hitch routes, underneath to back routes, and nothing else.

Because you idiots have no idea what's going on. The fact is we have a severe lack of talent, depth, and experience thanks to Petrino.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Wayne Watson on October 12, 2013, 12:20:46 pm
Exactly, Ice.  Petrino didn't leave us with a lot of great recruits.

Wish people would leave Petrino out of it. The lovers and the haters. There's not much difference.

Petrino hasn't coached here in two years.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: CDBHawg on October 12, 2013, 12:22:15 pm
Wish people would leave Petrino out of it. The lovers and the haters. There's not much difference.

Petrino is the reason our program is in such bad shape. It's not fair to just leave him out of his own mess he created.

Granny fan

The players seem to have no desire to win.  They make one mistake and fold!  That's on the COACHES!!!!

Chief Mac

Who is responsible for the lack of talent at LB which is the reason out defense is so horrible?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Gohawgs71

Agree with you.  We should all know this program cannot recruit the volume needed of top level players and never will in football. That simple and has always been the case......fan base expectations should match this fact.

popcornhog

Nick Saban couldn't muster a winning season with this roster. In fact, with similar talent at Bama, he failed to produce a winning season in his first year at Bama. And they lost to Monroe.

Are you even being serious? This staff may not be as good as some of us want to believe, but they'll be judged on years 3 and 4, not year 1.

Jesus.
WPS

TNRazorbacker

BorderPatrol

I bet it hurts to be as stupid as some of you seem.

bp

Sooie71923

It'd like we have a top of the line hd led LCD TV but can only get 4,7,11 with rabbit ears.

Coaches don't make plays. Players do.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Granny fan on October 12, 2013, 12:24:14 pm
The players seem to have no desire to win.  They make one mistake and fold!  That's on the COACHES!!!!

Yeah, I'm sure Paul Petrino, Klenakis, and the rest of that gang would have our players motivated for sure.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 12, 2013, 12:24:07 pm
Petrino is the reason our program is in such bad shape. It's not fair to just leave him out of his own mess he created.

Life's not fair. Get over it. I could just as easily say he'd of won 10 games last year and this year.

poloprince

Rutgers should be a win regardless of who is on the roster. Why wasn't this said to give John L time?
$PoLoPrInCe$

Blue35

Poor roster, poor coaching. They will not win another game this year or next year. Good grief!!!!!

Wayne Watson

Thanks for the laugh.  I needed it today.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Switchback

A.  Who cares if your angry, it's not about you

B.  This team isn't a product of this year, any rise or fall in a program doesn't happen in one year

C.  This isn't a pro team, they have to be developed.  This is what it takes to gain experience. 

popcornhog

Quote from: poloprince on October 12, 2013, 12:26:20 pm

Rutgers should be a win regardless of who is on the roster. Why wasn't this said to give John L time?

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?

John L has a crap history and was a gap filler; Bielema is coming off of 3 straight BCS bowls. See the difference?

He may fail, but why wouldn't we let him recruit his players and build his team first?
WPS

Cresthog

Yea were just crushing it in recrootin right now

Arkansas Fan

Because JLS was an interim coach after the firing of your hero Bobby "I don't recruit" Petrino.

sigpooie

Or maybe this is who we are,, it seems we have always been here.  How can one man be blamed for problems we have had for decades.. I sorry some of you never saw teams we had that did beat most of the teams we faced.
Just to throw some salt in my own wounds, why do most of the players from NWA seem to be bust.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

CDBHawg

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on October 12, 2013, 12:24:37 pm
Who is responsible for the lack of talent at LB which is the reason out defense is so horrible?

Sigh......

You guys win. Not gonna argue. I'm a Bielema fan, but refuse to blame Petrino for every miscue while he's coaching another team.

It takes years of recruiting to build a solid D at Arkansas. Petrino was getting there, hence our DL. But he's gone and we have what we have.

MrKnowItAll

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=550408.0

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: CDBHawg on October 12, 2013, 12:26:07 pm
Life's not fair. Get over it. I could just as easily say he'd of won 10 games last year and this year.

No way. He didn't recruit. If a coach doesn't recruit, he can't win. Petrino would've failed last year and this year. Get over it.

moses_007

Casey Dick was much better than what we have now.  I will say this is the worst Arkansas team, on both sides of the ball, since the early 90s.....

Bebop

You are so correct about the Rutgers game. I went to the Louisville vs. Rutgers game and realize that Rutgers is not that good. We should have won that game.

CDBHawg

Cresthog

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 12, 2013, 12:30:35 pm
No way. He didn't recruit. If a coach doesn't recruit, he can't win. Petrino would've failed last year and this year. Get over it.

BratwURST BRET SUCKs. Get over it.

JD Hogg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 12, 2013, 12:21:33 pm
Because you idiots have no idea what's going on. The fact is we have a severe lack of talent, depth, and experience thanks to Petrino.

I don't think its right to impugn the players the way you just did. They were recruited for a certain style of play. I am certain if Petrino were still here they would be having a lot more success than they're having right now.

rupert

not the coaches fault..we are seriously overmatched on the talent level against the teams we are playing...

CDBHawg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 12, 2013, 12:30:35 pm

He recruited well. The draft picks bear this out.

Gohawgs71

Help is on the way with the 10th best recruiting class in the sec to date for 2014

moses_007

At least Nutt knew how to fire up his team and get them to play.  I don't think Bielema has that ability.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Cresthog on October 12, 2013, 12:31:27 pm
BratwURST BRET SUCKs. Get over it.

I'm sure you said that in Petrino's first year.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: CDBHawg on October 12, 2013, 12:32:02 pm
He recruited well. The draft picks bear this out.

The draft picks? What have they done in the NFL? Not a damn thing.