Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing College Student... Please Everyone Read

Started by NEA_HogFan, October 23, 2012, 10:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA_HogFan

A good friend of mine from the Blytheville/Gosnell area has been missing since early Sunday morning.
He is a 21 year old college student currently attending Arkansas Northeastern college.

Here is the story from KAIT8

UPDATE: Missing person's car found in Baxter County

GOSNELL, AR (KAIT) -Gosnell Police say search crews have found Josh Wilson's car in Mountain Home. They tell Region 8 News they have a crew on their way to Baxter County to assess the scene.

According to the police department, Josh Wilson, 21, has been missing for 48 hours, and his disappearance is now officially considered a missing person's case.

Police said Wilson is thought neither to be in danger or to be a runway since officers could find no evidence of foul play and family members said Wilson is not the kind of person to just disappear. In fact, police said Wilson's family believed him to be in good spirits the night before his disappearance.

Wilson is described as a 160-pound male, standing at 5 feet, 8 inches with blonde hair and blue eyes. Police said he was last seen wearing a dark grey hoodie with fur lining, dark blue or black shorts,and a dark colored beanie. He is driving a royal blue 2003 Mustang with grey primer on the driver's side fender, and his license plate number is 545 MEL with Arkansas tags.

In addition, Wilson was last seen Sunday driving near the Sportsplex in Blytheville around 10 a.m. and was also captured on surveillance at the Northeast Arkansas Federal Credit Union drawing money from the ATM in an amount of $60.

Officers told Region 8 News that Wilson's phone and wallet were found at his home after he was reported missing by his family Monday.

Police said they were unaware of any medical history that might require him to take a prescription drug and that all surrounding agencies and hospitals were called to see if they had taken anyone matching Wilson's description in.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Josh Wilson, please call your local law enforcement agency, or call the Gosnell Police Department at (870) 532-8545

****If anyone has any information contact me at 870-623-7431, call your local police department and the Gosnell police department. ****

NEA_HogFan

As stated in the story. His car has been found in Mountain home in Hwy. 62 with his keys and belongings still in the car. There was no sign if Josh. I am close to his family and no one has a clue what has happened. This is not like him at all. We need all the help we can get to locate him. Thank you Hogville.

NEA_HogFan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I am in Mississippi, but will keep my eyes open, and am praying for a safe return...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BaconHits

October 24, 2012, 12:24:39 am #4 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:30:10 am by BaconHits
I hope to never see news like this.  PM me if you need help with flyers and the like.

OptimusHog

Will be keeping you, him, and his family in my thoughts.

NEA_HogFan

PeabodyHawg

Prayers sent that this young man is found safe soon.

ABM

Word around Baxter County is Josh may have been found.

NEA_HogFan

Yes his family just confirmed Josh has been found alive. Don't know any details. Thank you Hogville for showing your support in this time of need.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ChicotSherry

Please post updates, this kinda stuff is so scary, I hope he's okay!!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!