Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should be a great pitching matchup tomorrow night

Started by hogfan064, May 23, 2007, 05:11:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

Aric Hempy is USC's ace and has a ERA of 2.42.   Todd will go for the Hogs.  In a big ballpark I'd expect plenty of bunts and a low scoring game.  USC isn't that great on stealing the pads, so the Hogs might have an advantage there. 

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

wholehog92

Holy stolen goods batman, that game today was rediculous.  They were steeling everything not bolted down.  Woo Pig.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

coach, my back hurts

What time is the game? 

That does sound like a hell of a game.  I hope Todd brings his "A" game tomorrow.

PigWig

I know I wouldn't trade Jess Todd for any other 2nd day starting pitcher in the country. He's hot right now, and I think he will shut USC down tomorrow. Lets just hope the closer can get it done as well.

mikeb

Bunts, hit and run, and stolen bases, with Todd throwing up his A game

WPS!!

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Since 1894

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on May 23, 2007, 05:24:21 pm
What time is the game? 

That does sound like a hell of a game.  I hope Todd brings his "A" game tomorrow.

Game 7 - 5:00 CST
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

SPAL

Break & Run

Solix is now our new PBP guy, he was one kind of luck for us today!!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

wholehog92

I like that USC had to use their best reliever in that long game yesterday and our bullpen is fresh, that tends to even the score on our historically weak point.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

dacskc

Quote from: PigWig on May 23, 2007, 08:59:19 pm
I know I wouldn't trade Jess Todd for any other 2nd day starting pitcher in the country. He's hot right now, and I think he will shut USC down tomorrow. Lets just hope the closer can get it done as well.

At this point, I'd be hard-pressed to trade him for anybody else's #1.

Kevin

todd over the past month or so has been the best pitcher in the sec
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogfan064

Quote from: wholehog92 on May 24, 2007, 08:52:59 am
I like that USC had to use their best reliever in that long game yesterday and our bullpen is fresh, that tends to even the score on our historically weak point.

Tanner said last night that Jeffords can be used again today. 

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

chiefsfan

well any debate now at who was the better pitcher?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant