Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wonder if CCM will wait until 1/9 to announce the whole staff

Started by colbs, January 02, 2018, 10:28:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

Isn't this the date where a 10th assistant can be added?  I hope we don't have to wait another week to find out the staff.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I hope not either. The fun and intrigue of guessing who the new guys are has worn off. Lets get a staff in place and get this thing moving!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

colbs

Scott7703

Need to get the defensive assistants in and on the phone with potential recruits. Time to play catchup.

netteltonhog

There is currently a dead period in recruiting so no contact until that is over. That being said getting the coaches to Fayetteville to find housing has to be priority, along with the new staff getting familiar with the area and for the newest members each other. Having several that have worked together has to be a huge help. Go Hogs!

colbs

Quote from: netteltonhog on January 02, 2018, 10:45:36 am
There is currently a dead period in recruiting so no contact until that is over. That being said getting the coaches to Fayetteville to find housing has to be priority, along with the new staff getting familiar with the area and for the newest members each other. Having several that have worked together has to be a huge help. Go Hogs!

Coaches can still make contact via phone. 

jcharkansas

I'm also ready to get this staff in place, it would help with recruiting I would imagine.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 02, 2018, 10:37:12 am
Need to get the defensive assistants in and on the phone with potential recruits. Time to play catchup.
Im sure they'll be poaching players from the previous schools they worked for. I doubt we miss a beat and add a few nice surprise defensive recruits to this class.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: netteltonhog on January 02, 2018, 10:45:36 am

Lots of housing in NWA.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.