Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Army - Navy game uniforms

Started by NuttinItUp, December 05, 2017, 02:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

No matter who you are rooting for, thanks to all our heroes in uniform for keeping us safe...

Army is honoring the WWII Pando Commandos.

Release video for Army uniforms:

Navy is honoring the Blue Angels.

Release video for Navy uniforms:

WizardofhOgZ

Saw these yesterday . . . a big +1

island hog

phadedhawg

Michaelt

All the athletes/soldiers deserve to be decked out as often as possible. These kids will go into their respective services after they graduate, and they are owed as much fanfare and gratitude as we can offer them.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

HOGS82

Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

Großer Kriegschwein

I officially try to stay out of the Army-Navy game stuff after having served in the Marine Corps and retiring from the Army.

I just hope for a gutty and competitive game.
This is my non-signature signature.

Tejano Jawg

Really cool. Now THAT is a reason for tricked-out uniforms!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

aloha_kid

SemperHawg

Navy kicked around the idea of doing Marine Corps themed unis this year... They were worried about all the panties getting thrown on the field holding up the game so they went with the Blue Angels theme.  Probably smart.

NotSoFastMyFriend

247Hog

That's awesome!

I'm in love with the Navy helmet.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ShadowTheHedgehog

dibuzop

Bet you won't have anyone kneeling during the national anthem at that game.

Go USA.

allredhog

A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

247Hog

Quote from: dibuzop on December 05, 2017, 03:53:01 pm
Bet you won't have anyone kneeling during the national anthem at that game.

Go USA.

Unless someone wants a good ass kicking.

Wish both teams could win this game.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

dibuzop

War Boar

GO NAVY!!! NAVY CHIEF!!! NAVY PRIDE!!!

tomarkansawyer

Quote from: SemperHawg on December 05, 2017, 03:27:10 pm
Navy kicked around the idea of doing Marine Corps themed unis this year... They were worried about all the panties getting thrown on the field holding up the game so they went with the Blue Angels theme.  Probably smart.

I don't know the background behind this. What's the story? Or punchline?  That Marines get all the ladies? (Like at a rock concert, all the girls throwing their panties on the stage.) Or is this an insult to the Marines from the Navy? I know the Marines and navy have a long-standing debate about origins and who's the best.

tomarkansawyer

Quote from: tomarkansawyer on December 06, 2017, 12:59:27 am
I don't know the background behind this. What's the story? Or punchline?  That Marines get all the ladies? (Like at a rock concert, all the girls throwing their panties on the stage.) Or is this an insult to the Marines from the Navy? I know the Marines and navy have a long-standing debate about origins and who's the best.

Just noticed your name has semper in it.  I get it now.  My dad was a leatherneck and I heard tons of stories so I thought this might have been some type of inside joke. Thank you for your service. Semper Fi!

ImHogginIt

ImHogginIt

NuttinItUp