Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Real Wives of SEC Coaches

Started by jbcarol, September 26, 2014, 11:43:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

CBB and CWM are the winners of that group, not even close.

Hogfaniam

Jill Freeze looks like the one that came out of the cedar chest with Bill Murray. PJ Soles
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

NoNC4Tubs

Need to dig up that one from a couple of years ago...........real nut case!  8)

Inhogswetrust

Megan Mullen was 100% correct when she said "You just can't even comprehend what these coaches go through and commit themselves too". The average fan doesn't have a clue. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

It was a great segment my wife and daughter loved it.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Natalie Williams ‏@_Nat_Williams 17h17 hours ago

"I don't think you should be rewarded with stardom or fame if you can't keep your hands to yourself" -Charlene Sumlin http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/08/kristi_malzahn_jennifer_clark.html  ...

Coaches' wives travel to Birmingham to speak out against domestic violence:

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

dagnamit

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

BPsTheMan

I'm tired of America as a whole being lectured over what Ray Rice and a few other dumbasses did

ricepig

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 09, 2015, 10:08:04 am
Your REAL generous this morning!

Dude's older than dirt, I'm sure he had to have his reading glasses on to even make out any faces.

dagnamit

Quote from: ricepig on August 09, 2015, 11:30:27 am
Dude's older than dirt, I'm sure he had to have his reading glasses on to even make out any faces.
You still look at faces??

dagnamit

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 09, 2015, 10:08:04 am
Your REAL generous this morning!
I doubt the reality show would be a hit.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: dagnamit on August 09, 2015, 03:05:17 pm
I doubt the reality show would be a hit.

Well for 3+ million annually you would think that some liposuctions and plastic surgeries would be on the table! Obviously the teeth whitening is covered by the Universities Dental policies.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hog N Bama

Wow. Some of these women need to cut back on the tanning salons/sun. Makes you look OLD.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

runninhog

I hope Brett got to jump on his last night.

SpanHog

proud graduate of the U of A 2013

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio 14h14 hours ago

Here is my interview with Ellen Calipari. Lots of interesting stuff, including how she lives in the Lexington bubble http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/watch-ellen-caliparis-exclusive-interview-with-matt-jones-on-hey-kentucky/ ...

QuoteEllen shares how she kept a low-profile when she first got to Lexington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_V6HksIFA

jbcarol

Dan Mullen's wife discusses difficulty of coaching in Gainesville

QuoteIn an interview posted by Mississippi State Athletics back in August, Megan Mullen shared how difficult it was to live in Gainesville with those expectations for the Gators to succeed being so high.

"The former school where we were at before, we won championships there, won practically every single game we played for four years there," Megan Mullen said. "It wasn't if we won or lost. It was if we didn't score 43 points or more, I was going to the grocery store in Orlando where I worked with the Golf Channel and I was driving the groceries back to Gainesville, because it was that bad."

Mullen has been a name rumored by some to be considered for the Florida head coach position that was just vacated with the departure of Jim McElwain on Sunday. It would make sense that he would be a candidate, as Gators athletic director Scott Stricklin previously worked at Mississippi State while Mullen was the Bulldogs' coach.

But would Mullen's wife want to return to Gainesville, and could that affect Mullen's decision if he is offered the position?