Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stan was Crying at the end of the game! tears of Joy???

Started by polandhog, March 08, 2007, 04:10:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellohawg

The Hogs played like they were on a MISSION!  Go Hogs GO!

DEVIL DOG HOG

Again sorry for the mistake on PC name. I can not think of another postings where I have a bigger laugh than with my own mistake.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Weazel Backfat

Quote from: wooo on March 08, 2007, 08:03:13 pm
anyone remember the white guy's name that had the greasy, slicked back hair and could hit from three all day long if he had 4 seconds to set up?

I think his last name started with a B

Warren Lynn, or that foreign guy that lived with Nolan?

HoopS

HoopS

wooo

Warren Linn was it.

thanks.

(not a "B" to be found in his name)

HawgWyld

Quote from: Bosston on March 08, 2007, 06:34:18 pm
I'm happy for the guy. He's had a tough year and is a class act.

Really proud of the team for winning and doing it in style. Maybe they will make it to the tourney and make a run a help us forget about the sour note the football team ended on.
Well, that always worked in the 1990s. Oh, how I miss those days of Razorbacks basketball. Here's hoping we see them roll around again real soon.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Dwight_K_Shrute

Finally figured out the real reason Stan was crying.  He just realized he would never have a chance with Pokey Chatman.  It crushed him.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

hogninja

Maybe his kids were playing the kind of BB he has been teaching since he has been here.  I really think the team and coach have turned the corner. :razorback: