Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippippissippi State Game Thread

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, February 28, 2007, 07:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogpuddin

OzarkHighs

hogs25

I just got my electricity turned back on in Dumas and if it weren't for the Freshman it'd be hard to watch this game.  But I'm happy, win or lose, I ain't in the dark any longer. 

Silver Hog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 28, 2007, 07:56:51 pm
this half begs the question:

Why in the freaking crap hasnt Welsh been playing???
cuz stan can recruit but cannot coach...

Brand X Hog Fan

Dayum that was a sweet shot. I though Scotty ThreeMan was back in Fayetteville! I like me some Welsh and Washington.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

hogsailor

I've been blaming Heath for the losses we've had lately but after watching the last game and tonight I'm starting to think it's the talent of the players which is lacking.
How many layups did they miss tonight?
They are as basic as freethrows and should be a given.
Heath still gets out coached but the players should be able to follow through with the basics.

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

Boarcephus

So much for a huge crowd to see DM get his DW Award.  They just showed a clip of him getting it and scanned the crowd and I bet there's not but 12-13,000 there. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hogs25 on February 28, 2007, 08:02:05 pm
I just got my electricity turned back on in Dumas and if it weren't for the Freshman it'd be hard to watch this game.  But I'm happy, win or lose, I ain't in the dark any longer. 

+1 for perseverance bro, hang in there!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

woopig88

lol the game ain't over yet, Beverly will still end up at with atleast 10-12. Go look at the stats of our players, just about all of em are inconsistent except him

hogsailor

Quote from: woopig88 on February 28, 2007, 08:00:23 pm
Cause Welsh is inconsistent like the rest of the players on this time(minus Beverly)

Where has Beverly been the last three games?

-- -- Joseph Joubert

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hogsailor on February 28, 2007, 08:04:34 pm
Quote from: woopig88 on February 28, 2007, 08:00:23 pm
Cause Welsh is inconsistent like the rest of the players on this time(minus Beverly)

Where has Beverly been the last three games?

He shows up in the scoring column in the 2nd half typically. I think he took the Tennessee game off :-\

Hogpuddin

Quote from: OzarkHighs on February 28, 2007, 08:01:52 pm
Beverly has only 1 point.

I didn't know that my mother was playing tonight.  Patrick Beverley only has one point.  :)

woopig88

Yeah, i'm sure if we would of been playing Welsh a lot this year we would def have more than 5 wins in conference...NOT

PinkPig

Hope you and your family and friends are okay.  If you are in the construction business, looks like you'll have work for a while down there - what a mess.
"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

razorrog1

Hang in there, our prayer go out to you guys.

hogsailor

Glad for ya. sometimes we forget our conveniences and how they impact us.
Glad it's back on and you're ok.

-- -- Joseph Joubert

laark

Stand around.....stand around.....that's our offense  :puke:

ConHawg

That's right.  Point to the guy that someone ELSE should guard.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Nice brou ha ha.  Come on Hogs stay classy. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OzarkHighs

What the hell is going on...Ervin about to fight or something?

Pragmatic PiG

Hollywood_HOGan

I LOVE IT!!!

PB wants to frick somebody up!!!!
this will get the team and the crowd fired up!!

LETS GO HOGS!!!

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Michael Porkleone

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Yindao on February 28, 2007, 08:20:09 pm
bye to gary ervin for the next two games.
well, never mind....thank god steven hill blocked the camera angle.

Hollywood_HOGan

ervin is LUCKY!

he jacked that dude in his nuts.

OzarkHighs

February 28, 2007, 08:22:27 pm #178 Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:24:18 pm by OzarkHighs
Quote from: Yindao on February 28, 2007, 08:21:32 pm
Quote from: Yindao on February 28, 2007, 08:20:09 pm
bye to gary ervin for the next two games.
well, never mind....thank god steven hill blocked the camera angle.

He is our best shot blocker.

laark

soooooooo much talent..............so little coaching  >:(

hogsailor

-- -- Joseph Joubert

Dwight_K_Shrute

Has anyone tried Purnell's Old Folk Country Sausage Patties?  They look good.

booogaga

fight fight fight fight!!!!!!

even my dog is disgusted!
GO HOGS!

tlninja

Finally some spunk.  It's good to see these guys get some life.  And, kudos to the refs for not throwing anyone out.  Let um play. 

Good for Earvin and glad to see Hill stand up too. 

If this team played with this kind of emotion every night it would make up for a lot of their deficiencies.

Either way it's good to see the emotion.

allyoucaneatbuffet

for those not watching, it was the closest thing to a basketball fight ive seen at the bud in years... awesome "heart" by hill, thomas, ervin, and beverley... bev was LOOKING to fight :)

Franchise_Hog

The dude Rhodes bumped Ervin twice and Brando acts like it's all Ervin's fault...complete BS.

Dwight_K_Shrute

OzarkHighs

Dwight_K_Shrute

Damn, if Hill played with this kind of intesity every night we'd be running away with the division.

Pragmatic PiG

hill is ballin'

too bad he was too slow to get back on that layup

booogaga

GO HOGS!

OzarkHighs

bob01

booogaga

February 28, 2007, 08:28:11 pm #194 Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:29:59 pm by booogaga
stephen is awesome. knocking them on there arses, i loved how he looked down at the guy like. the hell with you. haha. classic
GO HOGS!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: bob01 on February 28, 2007, 08:27:52 pm
Uncharacteristic turnover by ervin

Damnit if I blow any more coke out of my nose.

Franchise_Hog

returntoglory

returntoglory