Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippippissippi State Game Thread

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, February 28, 2007, 07:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The fans made their desire for a new coach known by not showing up. The players appear to be making their desire for a new coach known by not playing hard.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Note to Football fans.  Want change?  Mimic Basketball fans.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Franchise_Hog

I feel like I'm watching two real bad church league basketball teams.

OzarkHighs

Washington is playing hard...too bad he is out of control.

allyoucaneatbuffet

430 left first half

msu 25
ark 17

only our freshmen (welsh, washington, bev) showing life

primetime21

So how many do you think Vandy will beat us by?  40?  50?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on February 28, 2007, 07:41:17 pm
I feel like I'm watching two real bad church league basketball teams.

Church league teams play with more heart.  I once dunked on Oral Roberts.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OzarkHighs

allyoucaneatbuffet

anyone else think townes is more mature now?  doesnt EVER whine

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 28, 2007, 07:40:57 pm
Note to Football fans.  Want change?  Mimic Basketball fans.
Exactly! As long as there are 76k in RRS, the athletic dept. won't feel the pressure.

Hollywood_HOGan

like the way Townes is playing tonight thus far.

Showing some intensity unlike the others.

destinhawgfan

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail."<br />~ Confucius ~

VetRock

my wife is watching american idol, and i have no desire to ask her to change the channel.
"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"
"Yeah, Gaps.  She got gaps, I got gaps, together we got no gaps."
---From The Movie "Rocky"

Mr. Porkleone

PinkPig

"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

OzarkHighs

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 28, 2007, 07:44:11 pm
whats the attendance

Paid attendance probably around Bella Vista actual attendance closer to Mountain Home.

PinkPig

foul on MSU - Erwin missed first FT - made second one.
"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

msudawgs64

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 28, 2007, 07:40:08 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on February 28, 2007, 07:38:06 pm
Quote from: TomasPistola on February 28, 2007, 07:36:53 pm
I will kill you all if one of you doesn't tell me the damn score!

23-13

MSUDawg has a man crush on Ron "Lifetime Bachelor" Polk.

lol, man I want our new AD to gently have him re-retire.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

jitter

This is pitiful!!! If you will not play for your coach, at least play for your school!!! We are the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS! Maybe we should pull some Scholarships!!!!!

PinkPig

1:45 to play 1st half - Beverly out - McCurdy in - McCurdy fouls Gordon.  30-24 MSU
― Eugene O'Neill

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: msudawgs64 on February 28, 2007, 07:50:44 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 28, 2007, 07:40:08 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on February 28, 2007, 07:38:06 pm
Quote from: TomasPistola on February 28, 2007, 07:36:53 pm
I will kill you all if one of you doesn't tell me the damn score!

23-13

MSUDawg has a man crush on Ron "Lifetime Bachelor" Polk.

lol, man I want our new AD to gently have him re-retire.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

PinkPig

― Eugene O'Neill

Dwight_K_Shrute

Why is McCurdy and Ervin in the game at the same time.

PinkPig

They miss - and Ervin misses layup - MSU gets the ball
― Eugene O'Neill

Boarcephus

Anybody else having a hard time really paying attention to the game?   There was a time not very damn long ago I planned my nights around either going to, listening to, or watching the hogs on tv.  Now, I'm just kind of bouncing between American Idol and this.  Apathy is a bitch.  Need to get my groove back because I hate it when I feel this way.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hollywood_HOGan

Hog Fan from Camden

I can't watch.  I think I will just watch "The Sopranos" on A&E.

Silver Hog

Quote from: VetRock on February 28, 2007, 07:43:55 pm
my wife is watching american idol, and i have no desire to ask her to change the channel.
America's Next top model is on another channel, ask her to change it!  Nothing more entertaining that skinny giggly girls all getting excited and hugging on prime time TV!

woopig88

We're playing better, but the score does not indicate how bad we have played in this game

ConHawg

I thought we were throwing the game earlier, but somehow they played into our hands....

PinkPig

― Eugene O'Neill

allyoucaneatbuffet

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 28, 2007, 07:48:17 pm
Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 28, 2007, 07:44:11 pm
whats the attendance

Paid attendance probably around Bella Vista actual attendance closer to Mountain Home.

+1 for the geography/population joke :)

PinkPig

Gordon at the FT line - 1st good, 2nd good.  32-27
― Eugene O'Neill

PinkPig

― Eugene O'Neill

allyoucaneatbuffet

Razorback88

PinkPig

― Eugene O'Neill

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

OzarkHighs

allyoucaneatbuffet

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHH!!

FROM 25 FEET

3-3 on 3's, 11 PTS

the freshmen arent quitting

tlninja

If it weren't for Welch the Hogs would be down by 12

Hollywood_HOGan

this half begs the question:

Why in the freaking crap hasnt Welsh been playing???

allyoucaneatbuffet

jcrowe01

Hog_One_Stop

I'm not a coach but could someone tell me why Welsh has not been playing all year.  Damn Stan

woopig88

Cause Welsh is inconsistent like the rest of the players on this time(minus Beverly)

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Hog_One_Stop on February 28, 2007, 07:59:36 pm
I'm not a coach but could someone tell me why Welsh has not been playing all year.  Damn Stan

EXACTLY!

Stefan played well against Kentucky and really hasnt played that much since then. Right now he looks like our best player.

Dang we're gonna be good next year when we get a coach.

idochog

Stupid that Welsh has not had more time on the floor.  Vincent H. is the one that needs to stay on the pine
I love Jesus!

Hog_One_Stop

Brando stick something in your mouth and shut up