Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath better LOSE his job

Started by batmanfan, February 03, 2007, 02:15:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rlamb

Nolan was RIGHT about about the old gray/white/silver haired devil.

hogs dont cry

Quote from: batmanfan on February 03, 2007, 02:15:22 pm
Another embarrassment guys.  This guy and Tommy Amaker are made of the same mold(U of Michigans coach).  Nice guys but they can't coach for s***. 

What a damn disgrace that was.  Tubby, for the 3rd straight year owned Heath and made him eat his own s***.  Frick you Heath go back to the North you loser.  You damn loser.

The whirlwind continue.  If they continue to lose hopefully we drop this guy, if not...frick it all.

Yeah! Go back to the north!  We don't need you people down here!!!!  What in the HELL does that have to do with anything, loser?

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: hogs dont cry on February 03, 2007, 11:29:53 pm
Another embarrassment guys.  This guy and Tommy Amaker are made of the same mold(U of Michigans coach).  Nice guys but they can't coach for s***. 

What a damn disgrace that was.  Tubby, for the 3rd straight year owned Heath and made him eat his own s***.  Frick you Heath go back to the North you loser.  You damn loser.

The whirlwind continue.  If they continue to lose hopefully we drop this guy, if not...frick it all.

Yeah! Go back to the north!  We don't need you people down here!!!!  What in the HELL does that have to do with anything, loser?
He is a Rebel............The south will rise again  as soon as Dale Earnhart drives again..Which is NEVER! They can't let go..................Fools
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

HognotinMemphis

You sound like Teresa.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

WASAHAWG70

Pigskin_Porker

I say fire HDN and SH together to show that the U of A is an equal opportunity employer!   :D
"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: Ahenso on February 03, 2007, 02:32:54 pm
Stan wont be fired. We can't pay 3 basketball coaches at the same time. This is the most roller coaster team in D1 basketball. I hate this. Everyone please turn on the tv and watch Dave Van Horn and the boys play some baseball at 3.

well that worked out didnt it?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!