Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread: Kentucky (16-5, 5-2 SEC) at Arkansas (14-7, 3-4)

Started by Bomis Hawg, February 03, 2007, 11:32:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Darian Townes coming alive.  I think Heath threatened to let Rashard Sullivan back on the team if Townes didn't step up.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

artyhog

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Bomis Hawg

Welsh is getting it done today.  That's what you get with this kid.  Great outside shooter, can drive, and in the right spot.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

I haven't seen much of this Welsh kid, but he's being a saviour!

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

Dwight_K_Shrute

OMG Stefan Welsh is silky smooth.  Keep 0 on the bench, let Welsh work on his game
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Adam Stokes

Squealers

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on February 03, 2007, 12:38:28 pm
Welsh is getting it done today.  That's what you get with this kid.  Great outside shooter, can drive, and in the right spot.

OK, I am slow on the uptake on Welsh....what is his story? Is he a frosh?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Boss Hogg

artyhog

Adam Stokes

Ulysses_S_Grunt

bigyellowdog

psikic

Quote from: Squealers on February 03, 2007, 12:39:25 pm

They said he played first vs lsu, thats all I know.

hawgdan

I like this lineup a lot.  leave Ervin on the bench and let Welsh play.

Bomis Hawg

Stefan Welsh is a Frosh that came from Hargrave.  Solid shooter and scorer in Prep School.  Good driver.  Xavier and Va. Tech were the guys Arkansas beat his signature for.

Boss Hogg

hawgfan80

Welsh is playing well but he isn't near as good a defender as Beverley or Weems.

Bomis Hawg

Welsh has played a bit this year.  He started for Ervin vs. LSU.

Bomis Hawg

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Squealers

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on February 03, 2007, 12:40:55 pm
Stefan Welsh is a Frosh that came from Hargrave.  Solid shooter and scorer in Prep School.  Good driver.  Xavier and Va. Tech were the guys Arkansas beat his signature for.
Is it too early to say he may control things better than Ervin?

fieldturf

Quote from: cowhead on February 03, 2007, 12:37:46 pm
whose that sitting next to Charles Thomas.  He's in street clothes...
Is he transfer or a team manager

Bomis Hawg

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Squealers on February 03, 2007, 12:39:25 pm

Yes, he's been getting imited minutes because he usually shots right away and takes bad shots.  He's a great shooter but doesn't always wait for the oppurtunity to come to him.  Today he's done great and i sinking some shots that when the ball is the air I think "WTH" and then it hits nothing but net.

Welsh is a freshman out of Newport News VA

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

artyhog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Adam Stokes

artyhog

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

lcd4444

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 03, 2007, 12:36:25 pm
I hate all the 3s by Beverly they turn into wasted possessions and KY just grows their lead.
Yeah he's killing us!

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Boss Hogg

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

artyhog

Squealers

Now Hill should do that on EVERY possession!!!!  That looked easy

HeathWimp

Ulysses_S_Grunt