Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Fan Here

Started by hydro_dynamic_spatula, October 15, 2017, 08:21:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hydro_dynamic_spatula

See a lot of posts on here about how Auburn is going to demolish Arkansas.  I wouldn't bet on that.

LSU was playing a lot of freshman on their Oline and we could not get pressure on Etling. 
Our secondary is susceptible if the QB has time and doesn't throw towards Carlton Davis.
Our defense is really banged up.  Starting LB Tre Williams is hurt and starting safety Trey Matthews got hurt in the LSU game.  Arguably the two best players on our defense.

Our offense is a train wreck if we are playing any team with a pulse.  We usually start the game fast because the first two offensive drives are scripted.  After that Gus takes over the calls and runs our team into the ground.
We have two freaks at receiver named Kyle Davis and Nate Craig Meyers.  You probably have never heard of them because Gus believes deep balls in man coverage should go to guys barely 6 feet tall.  Kyle Davis didn't even travel to LSU and nobody knows why.
We are going to run the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down with Kerryon Johnson and then throw the ball deep on 3rd down.  If you stop this you stop Auburn. 
Our QB does not have permission to make any checks at the Line even if you blitz your entire team on 1st down to stop the run.

Even if Auburn gets out to an early lead don't lose hope.  In his halftime interview with Auburn only up 9 (and LSU getting the 2nd half kick), Gus literally said "The defense has figured them out and the offense just needs to hold onto the ball."

I know most of you despise Gus.  The entire Auburn fanbase agrees with you there.  I'm honestly rooting for the Hogs on Saturday so Gus' fate is sealed.   

Großer Kriegschwein

Gus has nothing to do with the beatdown coming on Saturday.

Will be surprised if it's not worse than last year.
This is my non-signature signature.

Uberanubis

hes not kidding......we are bad....i would be scared for the hogs if they played UCA bears right now.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

HardCore

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 15, 2017, 08:23:06 pm

Will be surprised if it's not worse than last year.

We are worse than last year, so stands to reason.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 15, 2017, 08:23:06 pm

Will be surprised if it’s not worse than last year.

Absolutely agree....would consider not even bringing the players out of the hog pen.

Worst than the J Johnson Miami team that came into WM and whupped our azz.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: hydro_dynamic_spatula on October 15, 2017, 08:21:54 pm
See a lot of posts on here about how Auburn is going to demolish Arkansas.  I wouldn't bet on that.

LSU was playing a lot of freshman on their Oline and we could not get pressure on Etling. 
Our secondary is susceptible if the QB has time and doesn't throw towards Carlton Davis.
Our defense is really banged up.  Starting LB Tre Williams is hurt and starting safety Trey Matthews got hurt in the LSU game.  Arguably the two best players on our defense.

Our offense is a train wreck if we are playing any team with a pulse.  We usually start the game fast because the first two offensive drives are scripted.  After that Gus takes over the calls and runs our team into the ground.
We have two freaks at receiver named Kyle Davis and Nate Craig Meyers.  You probably have never heard of them because Gus believes deep balls in man coverage should go to guys barely 6 feet tall.  Kyle Davis didn't even travel to LSU and nobody knows why.
We are going to run the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down with Kerryon Johnson and then throw the ball deep on 3rd down.  If you stop this you stop Auburn. 
Our QB does not have permission to make any checks at the Line even if you blitz your entire team on 1st down to stop the run.

Even if Auburn gets out to an early lead don't lose hope.  In his halftime interview with Auburn only up 9 (and LSU getting the 2nd half kick), Gus literally said "The defense has figured them out and the offense just needs to hold onto the ball."

I know most of you despise Gus.  The entire Auburn fanbase agrees with you there.  I'm honestly rooting for the Hogs on Saturday so Gus' fate is sealed.   

You don't need to come in here and use reverse psychology on us.Most of us have accepted our fate this year.

Three and Snout

I'm honestly rooting for the Hogs on Saturday so Gus' fate is sealed.

You should find out where your team is staying Friday night and pull the fire alarm at 2 a.m.  And then again at 5 a.m.

Arkansas Fan

We are bad. That bad. Auburn will win.

Joe-T

AubFaninArk

And that is going to get him fired.

TeufelHog

"War-Damn" . . . embers from our "Towering Inferno" may have blown south-east to start your "Girl-Scout-Camp-Fire," but there is no comparison here.  My kid attends Auburn and I have told him repeatedly over the past 2 years that your fan-base has no idea how lucky you have it with CGM.  It's good to have high expectations, but "for all that is holy" your team is not about to go 0-8 in the SEC . . . for the second time in 5 years under the same head coach.  Your fan-base needs to recognize its "1st World Problems" and support your coaching staff and extremely talented team.  Auburn actually still has a chance to control their own destiny for heaven's sake by running the table, winning the "Iron Bowl," and getting to the SECCG.  We're literally cheering on a team, with all we've got, that most likely WILL NOT WIN an SEC game this year.  We are seriously looking at one more win this year against Coastal Carolina and NO BOWL GAME.  Think about a 3-9 regular season and let that sink in.  Auburn is going to come into Fayetteville this weekend with a lot to prove after that loss at LSU.  Considering CGM's history here at Arkansas, and our current situation, we expect similar results to our last meeting at your house last year.  Gonna be ugly . . .

hobhog

I'll be there and agree we have a shot. AU seems to be missing something and I'm hoping they take us for granted much like our whiny fanbase. I will be there looking for the upset. Cole Kelly alone is worth watching.....

jgphillips3

You have a salty D line that will stuff our run.  Our new QB is going to give you a few problems.  However, our run D is so horrendous I expect you to average 7 or 8 yards a carry and you will rip off at least one or two 50-70 yard touchdown runs.  I wish we could give you a competitive game, and with another coach we might, but, even if you don't 56-3 us this year, you should win comfortably along the lines of 45-21 or something. 

Porkchop#1

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 15, 2017, 09:01:20 pm
You have a salty D line that will stuff our run.  Our new QB is going to give you a few problems.  However, our run D is so horrendous I expect you to average 7 or 8 yards a carry and you will rip off at least one or two 50-70 yard touchdown runs.  I wish we could give you a competitive game, and with another coach we might, but, even if you don't 56-3 us this year, you should win comfortably along the lines of 45-21 or something.
And probably on the first play of the game too, just like last year.

RazorbacksFTW

October 15, 2017, 09:06:42 pm #14 Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:37:43 pm by RazorbacksFTW

1 LSU was playing a lot of freshman on their Oline and we could not get pressure on Etling. 
2 Our secondary is susceptible if the QB has time and doesn't throw towards Carlton Davis.
3 Our defense is really banged up.  Starting LB Tre Williams is hurt and starting safety Trey Matthews got hurt in the LSU game.  Arguably the two best players on our defense.

4 Our offense is a train wreck if we are playing any team with a pulse.  We usually start the game fast because the first two offensive drives are scripted.  After that Gus takes over the calls and runs our team into the ground.
5 We have two freaks at receiver named Kyle Davis and Nate Craig Meyers.  You probably have never heard of them because Gus believes deep balls in man coverage should go to guys barely 6 feet tall.  Kyle Davis didn't even travel to LSU and nobody knows why.
6 We are going to run the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down with Kerryon Johnson and then throw the ball deep on 3rd down.  If you stop this you stop Auburn. 
7 Our QB does not have permission to make any checks at the Line even if you blitz your entire team on 1st down to stop the run.

8 Even if Auburn gets out to an early lead don't lose hope.  In his halftime interview with Auburn only up 9 (and LSU getting the 2nd half kick), Gus literally said "The defense has figured them out and the offense just needs to hold onto the ball."

9 I know most of you despise Gus.  The entire Auburn fanbase agrees with you there.  I'm honestly rooting for the Hogs on Saturday so Gus' fate is sealed.

1 Our offensive line just stands there while people run around them it will be like our offensive line is not even there because they pretty much aren't.
2 We have no offensively line our qb won't have time to throw it deep.
3 We have no offensive line.
4 Just run the ball we won't be able to stop it.
5 You won't need to pass.
6 You probably won't have many 3rd downs and if you do the deep pass will work.......almost every time.
7 We don't blitz......ever
8 We haven't won a game when we are losing going into half time.
9 Auburn will likely blow us out.

Only some of this is slightly exaggerated

Oh almost forgot if our starting QB is Kelley and the O Line decides to actually block it could be an interesting game Kelley is pretty good.

hydro_dynamic_spatula

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 15, 2017, 09:01:20 pm

Is Allen for sure not playing?  Our run D is legit but we can be beaten through the air.  We have a good running game but if you just sell out to stop it and tell your corners to keep everything in front you have solved the Gus Malzahn offense.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 15, 2017, 09:06:18 pm
And probably on the first play of the game too, just like last year.

And just like yesterday.

Vantage 8 dude

Sure, sure keep trying to lull us into a sense of false security. We promise to "call off the dogs" once we get up on you by 50 ;) :puke: :puke: :puke:

BTW nice try, Gus.

Calling All Hogs

A humble Auburn fan? Enjoy this folks because I guarantee you the usual Auburn trolls are circling Hogville right now like vultures.

Tusks

BB has made the Hogs a slow, plodding, out of shape team.  At least Auburn still has the essence of the SEC, speed, speed and more speed.

Hog fans really miss having SEC speed.  If we still had that we'd at least be able to compete. 

The Auburn offense will have a banner day.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Porkchop#1

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on October 15, 2017, 09:06:42 pm
1 Our offensive line just stands there while people run around them it will be like our offensive line is not even there because they pretty much aren't.
2 We have no offensively line our qb won't have time to throw it deep.
6 You probably won't have many 3rd downs and if you do the deep pass will work.......almost every time.
7 We don't blitz......ever
8 We haven't won a game when we are losing going into half time.
9 Auburn will likely blow us out.

And we haven't won very many when the game was tied up during the opening coin toss.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 15, 2017, 09:47:42 pm
And we haven't won very many when the game was tied up during the opening coin toss.

I'm not gonna say we invented the second half meltdown. We just perfected it. See the Missouri game.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Großer Kriegschwein

jgphillips3

Quote from: hydro_dynamic_spatula on October 15, 2017, 09:07:54 pm
Is Allen for sure not playing?  Our run D is legit but we can be beaten through the air.  We have a good running game but if you just sell out to stop it and tell your corners to keep everything in front you have solved the Gus Malzahn offense.

No one really knows, but the initial prognosis is probably three weeks.

Hoggish1

OK.  After we kick your arse, who do you want at Auburn when Gus get canned?

KlubhouseKonnected

October 15, 2017, 10:07:56 pm #26 Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:51:24 pm by KlubhouseKonnected
Gus is trash but Auburn will coast to a W.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hydro_dynamic_spatula

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 15, 2017, 10:04:18 pm
OK.  After we kick your arse, who do you want at Auburn when Gus get canned?

Jeff Brohm would be near the top for me, but honestly anyone would be an upgrade from Gus. 

Vantage 8 dude

longpig

Only thing that worries me is Kristi being there. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

KlubhouseKonnected

Like, Shuuuuut UUUUUUUP!
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Pig in the Pokey

Hogs win 21-20. Then proceed to lose to Ole Piss.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

DoctorSusscrofa

I can't stand Gus. I despise him.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

kp72204

Wow just wow. Not even 1 Sunshine pumper. Apathy has set in for us.  I can't even be upset. 45-9 Auburn

presidenthog

This game is gus's super bowl. He will run the score up as high as he can.

The Kig

They beat us worse than Bama last year, but mostly cuz Gus is a [CENSORED].   Saban is a dick, but mostly just to to people.  He doesn't like to rub it in very many teams faces. Could have beat us worse yesterday.   Gus will go for 100 if it looks like he can get there. 
Poker Porker

moses_007

We'll trade Bielema for Gus.

East Clintwood

Quote from: moses_007 on October 16, 2017, 12:38:47 am
We'll trade Bielema for Gus.

Speak for yourself.  I'd rather go coachless.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

1highhog

You must have not watched the Hogs play this year, I don't blame you.  Every game has been on TV but it's almost been unbearable for me to go to games and watch the recording of the games as I've done for years.  They have sacked the life out of me and I just hope we get a new coach soon that'll breathe new life back into this once proud program.

1highhog

Quote from: The Kig on October 16, 2017, 12:23:09 am
They beat us worse than Bama last year, but mostly cuz Gus is a [CENSORED].   Saban is a dick, but mostly just to to people.  He doesn't like to rub it in very many teams faces. Could have beat us worse yesterday.   Gus will go for 100 if it looks like he can get there. 

If I was a Coach I'd try to score as many points as possible as well, but I wouldn't do it with my starters still in the game as some seem to do,,,,,

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: 1highhog on October 16, 2017, 01:38:36 am
If I was a Coach I'd try to score as many points as possible as well, but I wouldn't do it with my starters still in the game as some seem to do,,,,,

Wasn't Gus running his starters late in the game last year?
Retired Radio Host

presidenthog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on October 16, 2017, 01:47:00 am

Wasn't Gus running his starters late in the game last year?
Would not surprise me. Gus is still mad he didn't get this job. He hates bert, and he makes this game his super bowl.

He tried to beat us in year 1 without throwing a single pass to prove to Bert his style was better.

Then 2014 we got boat raced by the hiesman back up kid who threw passes backwards the next year.

Then we snuck a win in 2015 (was at this game. It was a great game)

Then his team fought ours mid field before the game, and continued the @ss whooping after kick off for revenge.

He will run it up this year so he isn't fires (hear he has to beat bama or GA to keep his job though), and tries to get Bert fired so he can try and get this job again.

smb

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 15, 2017, 08:30:52 pm
You don't need to come in here and use reverse psychology on us.Most of us have accepted our fate this year.
Yea Auburn people hate Gus. You can tell by the lack of people in the stadium.
GeorgiaHOG

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: 1highhog on October 16, 2017, 01:31:32 am
You must have not watched the Hogs play this year, I don't blame you.  Every game has been on TV but it's almost been unbearable for me to go to games and watch the recording of the games as I've done for years.  They have sacked the life out of me and I just hope we get a new coach soon that'll breathe new life back into this once proud program.

This.
I record the games and have yet to watch even a single one of them.   After watching the game live, there's no reason to.  We are lackluster, frustrating, and just plain bad.  Having become a lukewarm fan of the NFL, college became my first love for football.  I don't even watch much college ball right now.

This season stinks and is a lost and hopeless cause.  I like AA and think the detractors are hypercritical.  However, for the good of the program I wouldn't play a single senior except Ragnow through the end of the season.
Build for next season.  This one is done.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

HoggyCat

LSU is loaded with talent and believe or not, better coached.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

riccoar

Six games in the books.  If Auburn loses to Arkansas on Saturday, he should probably be fired before he leaves the stadium.  Bielema has lost this team.  His personnel decisions have even the most astute scratching their heads this year.