Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville Christian guard?

Started by Ironhawg, September 27, 2007, 10:08:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironhawg

September 27, 2007, 10:08:19 pm Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:10:49 pm by Ironhawg
What was the name of the Fayetteville Christian guard who was being discussed on here earlier this year?  What ever happened with him?

Never mind.  His name is Tehran Cox and he signed with UA Fort Smith.

yraciv

September 27, 2007, 11:32:11 pm #1 Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 11:37:14 pm by yraciv
UAFS is going to have a team this year!  Their recruiting class probably would have been ranked higher than ours.

coach, my back hurts

Very good to hear this.  I hope he can develope and Pel can snatch him up in a few yrs.  He looked good from the video i saw of him.  He looked athletic at least.  Could run, jump and shoot.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Ironhawg on September 27, 2007, 10:08:19 pm
What was the name of the Fayetteville Christian guard who was being discussed on here earlier this year?  What ever happened with him?

Never mind.  His name is Tehran Cox and he signed with UA Fort Smith.

I was hoping he would get Britt's offer.  I think he is a better ball handler & distributer, but not quite as good a shooter.  Playing against lesser competition may have hurt his chances.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

oldfart

didnt he decline to play summer AAU ball ... that didnt help his opportunities for D-1 schollies....