Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball recruiting...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, September 23, 2007, 05:39:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

September 23, 2007, 05:39:50 pm Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 05:48:11 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
As we await any news concerning Keith Ramsey, Rotnei Clarke and Stan Simpson visit, we can now focus on Terrico White, Courtney Fortson and Terrance Henry visit this upcoming weekend.

Terrance Henry will be arriving next weekend from a Ole Miss visit this weekend.  He is the closest thing to Kevin Garnett to come along in years and can pick his school.  He has it down to 5 (Arkansas, Kansas, LSU, Miami and Ole Miss) Kentucky was eliminated because Coach Billy Gillispie didn't bother to show up for a in-home visit.  Our Asst. Coach Rob Evans will play a very crucial part in his recruitment.

Terrico White was here in early August for a unofficial visit.  We are going to have to beat out Memphis, Texas A&M etc... but he really enjoyed his last. He is the teamate of current  :razorback: verbal Terrence Joyner on the M33M Magic AAU team.  He is a human highlight film but is far from a ball hog.  Even with his 6'6 height and 42" verticle he plays the point.

Courtney Fortson during his elite camp visit to Kentucky he abused Rajon Rondo and took him to the rim at will.  He is a pure point guard who is also Mr. Alabama in Basketball (Currently attending Patterson (N.C.)  Fortson's strengths lie in his ability to get to the rim and score in a variety of ways. He's a nightmare of a match-up for opposing points.  Coach Pel has made some serious in-roads with him.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bd93

Good to hear, thanks for the update.

3kgthog

Hopefully now we will have a coach wise enough to recruit and sign players that fit the style of game that he wants to play. Our teams under Stan Heath were a hodgepodge group of guys that had no business being on the same floor together.

returntoglory

i watched fortson at real deal on the hill and he is a lockdown defensive player too.

batmanfan

So Stew, who do we get out of these 6 targets?  What precentages do you give us with all of them?  I'll take all 6 :).

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: batmanfan on September 23, 2007, 11:10:35 pm
So Stew, who do we get out of these 6 targets?  What precentages do you give us with all of them?  I'll take all 6 :).

BAT

From what I am hearing they will take all six if they can get them Batman.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

Not sure on the time but would appreciate some insight on the recruits performance this upcoming Saturday on the 94' of Wood!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*