Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AJ Walton

Started by ThrillaHog, September 23, 2007, 02:33:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThrillaHog

Take this for what its worth. I am a 2001 graduate of Hall High school in little rock. I still attend games both football and basketball, but from what i am hearing from friends, people who attend the school now, and relatives i have who attend Hall is that AJ walton is not going to Arkansas. This comes from sources who talk to him, and have reportedly heard him say something to this affect. Im only reporting what i heard and hope that he either changes his mind, or that the story is untrue. Ive seen him play and AJ is very very impressive. He would be just what the doctor ordered for a hog team that has struggled at the point.

Go HOGS!!!

JoyDivision

Quote from: ThrillaHog on September 23, 2007, 02:33:45 pm
Take this for what its worth. I am a 2001 graduate of Hall High school in little rock. I still attend games both football and basketball, but from what i am hearing from friends, people who attend the school now, and relatives i have who attend Hall is that AJ walton is not going to Arkansas. This comes from sources who talk to him, and have reportedly heard him say something to this affect. Im only reporting what i heard and hope that he either changes his mind, or that the story is untrue. Ive seen him play and AJ is very very impressive. He would be just what the doctor ordered for a hog team that has struggled at the point.

Go HOGS!!!

I heard he and his family were hog fans.  What happened?

HighonSwine

Quote from: JoyDivision on September 23, 2007, 02:45:47 pm

Go HOGS!!!

I heard he and his family were hog fans.  What happened?

That is the same I have always heard except I have always heard BIG hog fans at that.  Not just hog fans, but big ones. 

TN_Realist

Go HOGS!!!
Well I'm glad your inside sources have heard that.  We have never seen those before

yraciv

Wasn't Walton in Fayetteville yesterday supporting the Hogs?  I've heard his family were all fans.

501Ben

Quote from: yraciv on September 23, 2007, 03:21:45 pm
Wasn't Walton in Fayetteville yesterday supporting the Hogs?  I've heard his family were all fans.

Yes, he was there on an unofficial visit.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 501Ben on September 23, 2007, 03:24:13 pm

He was on the court having the time of his life. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Porkatarian

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 23, 2007, 03:49:30 pm
Quote from: 501Ben on September 23, 2007, 03:24:13 pm

He was on the court having the time of his life. 

Whatshakenbacon and I were fortunate enough to watch the players and recruits scrimage yesterday in BWA.  IMO, AJ Walton was the best player on the floor.  He's a true point guard who has the ability to get the ball to open players.  He also played lock down defense and was able to knock down some treys.  He appeared to be having a good time playing with our players, and his parents were there watching. 

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

The_Bionic_Pig

Interestlingly enough less than 2 weeks ago he stated how much he loved the Razorbacks in a article. (Not Arkansas Afiliated)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Brewerfan10

Go HOGS!!!

not true at all

COCHISE

A.J. was the kid running point wearing the white t-shirt and black shorts, right?

Porkatarian

Quote from: 870 RZR on September 23, 2007, 04:50:35 pm
A.J. was the kid running point wearing the white t-shirt and black shorts, right?

That is correct.  He looked really good didn't he!

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

ThrillaHog

It might not be what you want to hear, but when these people told me this i thought the same thing. I have no inside sources, and i havent talked to him. A.J. came up in a conversation with some of his classmates and thats when this revelation was dropped. I was just as shocked when i heard this, but im only passing along what i heard. I was told that AJ said he was not going to arkansas and that all his classmates are working on him to go to arkansas. Hopefully when the season starts i can catch him before or after a game as i attend almost all of Hall's Games.

COCHISE

Quote from: Porkatarian on September 23, 2007, 10:04:44 pm
Quote from: 870 RZR on September 23, 2007, 04:50:35 pm

That is correct.  He looked really good didn't he!

Porkatarian out...
Yes he did.  What really impressed me was his lack of fear or intimidation, he took it right at GE and went in amongst the trees for layups and rebounds.

returntoglory

what? walton's not coming? FIRE PELPHREY NOW!!!