Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow....Terrico White

Started by batmanfan, September 22, 2007, 11:40:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

September 22, 2007, 11:40:34 am Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 03:15:04 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
[youtube=425,350]hWNFtXb-EAY[/youtube]

How is this guy not a 4 star at least?  I'm very very very impressed.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Razorod

Quote from: batmanfan on September 22, 2007, 11:40:34 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hWNFtXb-EAY

BAT
If I'm not mistaken, I think I read somewhere that White is just now concentrating on bb. Maybe he's been a multisport player who is has been overlooked a bit. It's possible that Pel might have found an overlooked gem. We'll see.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Bionic_Pig

September 22, 2007, 03:13:59 pm #2 Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 03:16:29 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: batmanfan on September 22, 2007, 11:40:34 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hWNFtXb-EAY

BAT

Just recently got into basketball, which is strange when you consider he is almost 6'6 and has a 43" Vertical Leap.  I fixed it so you can watch it directly from your post "Dark Knight"  ;)  Ya buddy Stewie.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

coach, my back hurts

Is he a recruit or a commitment?

Kilgor

Is his hair styled in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears?

I'm not kidding.  It's grainy footage, but...... looks like it.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

mbgrulz

maybe another patrick beverley type. way underrated. hopefully we can get him. a nice shooter for a kid with a 42 inch vert.

VenturaHog

Quote from: Kilgor on September 23, 2007, 01:58:09 am
Is his hair styled in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears?

I'm not kidding.  It's grainy footage, but...... looks like it.

saw that too, i hope so, that's hilarious.

gohawgsgo

I heard early that we were close to getting a commitment from him, then I heard he might reclassify to 09, then we were in for a tussle to get him.  What is the real story?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: mrcrowley on September 24, 2007, 12:47:00 pm
when does the early signing period begin?

November 14, 2007 - November 21, 2007
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Buck Brewer

September 25, 2007, 05:54:31 pm #10 Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:57:40 pm by SherlockHog
Craigmont's gym ain't changed in the past 16 yrs.

In Memphis, back in my day, many games were during school hours and that gym would hold right at 3,000. Back then the JR. and Senior high was under the same roof, about 2,500 total. The largest city high school back them, they've since built a separate JH next door.  Its a big school and once was the pride of the city school system, it was an optional school and even had its own fm radio station and planitarium. I don't think its near what it once was however, Its been fifteen years since Mom fled Raleigh Bartlett.

Oh, and Craigmont will get him eligible, I got two years of Spanish on my transcript and never took the class.