Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dennis Johnson

Started by lovemesomedale, September 20, 2007, 09:33:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lovemesomedale

looks like he is going to be charged as an adult. Dang that suck hope everything works out for him. Dont have a link but I believe its in the Texarkana paper.

lovemesomedale

razorbackfan86

maybe this is why we haven't been hearing about what schools are recruiting him

Amityvillehogger

Trust me, he's not the first stud Texarkana highschool player to be arrested..
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SWAhog

September 25, 2007, 08:35:04 pm #5 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 10:39:54 pm by SWAhog
The hogs need D.J. to return punts. He's already returned 3 4 for TD's.
You know you're getting older when your idea of lettin it loose is taking a laxative.

dotnet

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on September 22, 2007, 02:34:14 pm
Trust me, he's not the first stud Texarkana highschool player to be arrested..

Isn't one playing for OSU?

boston butt

That kid was from the evil empire Texarkana Texas not Texarkana Arkansas. DJ currently favors Oklahoma St for his college career

Shizzle

I personally thimk DJ is getting a bad rap on this deal. I work with a friend of DJ's family and the story as i understand it is. Arkansas High was practicing track & field with Texas High at the Texas High training facility. A Texas High kid and DJ began mouthing each other and that led to the physical altercation. DJ apparently beat the kid up pretty good, and now he is charged as an adult in a incident that was a kid schoolyard fight. DJ may have went to far, but if the other kid was a willing participant, and I understand he was then seems to me like the punishment is overboard. I know DJ cannot compete in the state of Texas in any highschool sports.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: boston butt on September 25, 2007, 09:02:28 pm
That kid was from the evil empire Texarkana Texas not Texarkana Arkansas. DJ currently favors Oklahoma St for his college career

I would love to play for OSU.  Especially since Gundy is a "man and 40!"

dotnet

Quote from: boston butt on September 25, 2007, 09:02:28 pm

No kidding..