Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keep a eye out for this guy, he is coming up to take a looksy this Saturday.. (click photo)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, September 19, 2007, 10:24:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

501Ben

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

arkjay19

With the amount of attention and people they sent to his game a couple weeks ago, expect Arkansas to try to show more in their passing game to impress Adams.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 19, 2007, 10:57:03 am
With the amount of attention and people they sent to his game a couple weeks ago, expect Arkansas to try to show more in their passing game to impress Adams.

It is ridiculous to change your gameplan to impress a recruit and it does not happen.  Especially a recruit who will end up on defense.  He's good but he's not Bo Jackson.   They better run the ball or Woodson will be on the field throwing touchdowns all night.   

tbhogfan

Hopefully, Arkansas is trying to improve its passing game to win games, not impress recruits.   

I am glad that Joe is visiting Fayetteville, and has not completely closed off recruiting after his verbal.
Go Hogs!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Joe is a good propect but not good enough to make nuttjob change his offense for one game to impress him.

arkjay19

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 19, 2007, 01:32:55 pm
Joe is a good propect but not good enough to make nuttjob change his offense for one game to impress him.

I only say that because of the fact that Nutt, McFadden, D.J. Williams, and bunch of other Razorbacks were there at his game a couple weeks ago when he played against PA and Cruz Williams.

Hawgballz

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 19, 2007, 03:06:08 pm

I only say that because of the fact that Nutt, McFadden, D.J. Williams, and bunch of other Razorbacks were there at his game a couple weeks ago when he played against PA and Cruz Williams.

I think it was Tim Horton and not Nutt.  Also Horton has been talking to Adams very often (as much as the NCAA rules allow) since he took the RBs job. 
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

lovemesomedale

Quote from: Hawgballz on September 19, 2007, 03:25:00 pm
Quote from: arkhog9 on September 19, 2007, 03:06:08 pm

I think it was Tim Horton and not Nutt.  Also Horton has been talking to Adams very often (as much as the NCAA rules allow) since he took the RBs job. 
You are exactly right I probably already posted this but Nutt went to the fayetteville russelville game that night. I was at the Pa cac game and Saw dmac walk in with his two friends before anyone else and got to talk to him for just a sec before they had a guy barcade him off to everyone and walk him to the other endzone so he could actually watch the game.

jpenrod1

Joe will play Offense if he comes to arkansas. By the looks of our recruits, we are planning on having a great passing game. I hope they are a sign of things to come.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: jpenrod1 on September 19, 2007, 04:20:21 pm
Joe will play Offense if he comes to arkansas. By the looks of our recruits, we are planning on having a great passing game. I hope they are a sign of things to come.

Didn't we have a great crew of WRs recruits last year...and the class including Richard Smith and Sparky Hamilton?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Hector of Hogville

I would love to see Joe Adams come here, but i feel it will have to come with a change of coaching (just my opinion)

Hector

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hector of Hogville on September 19, 2007, 06:50:18 pm
I would love to see Joe Adams come here, but i feel it will have to come with a change of coaching (just my opinion)

Hector

I am still pissed that Hector has to give his life because of his stupid @$$ brother "Paris" (Orlando Bloom) but I understand why "Achilles" (Brad Pitt) had to take revenge for his brothers death.  He shouldn't have been posing as "Achilles" to begin with.  Anywayz...back to recruiting...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

regi

Hopefully he will look at our SR corners and see where he would most likely start for the Hogs in 08. He could also see an opening at punt returner as well.

PorkSoda

Quote from: regi on September 19, 2007, 09:38:53 pm

Hopefully he will look at our SR corners and see where he would most likely start for the Hogs in 08. He could also see an opening at punt returner as well.
We have enough athletes on this team.  we should have one guy who all he does all day is catch punts. Maybe he will be able to catch one in a game.  sort of a career special teamer.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ListenHereMister