Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winston Guy

Started by Joe, September 17, 2007, 10:28:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Winston Guy is now listed as a soft verbal and states that Kentucky has his eye.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback:

1longshot

Well given the performance of the secondary, and the level of game preparation that seemed apparent in bama, the whole staff needs to let Decker have it for a day and go see this kid.

leavenworth1

yeah, I highly doubt we get him unless we happen to throttle Kentucky this weekend. 

COCHISE

Quote from: Joe on September 17, 2007, 10:28:01 pm
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Winston Guy is now listed as a soft verbal and states that Kentucky has his eye.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
UK is making a HUGE push to get this "guy", he just needs to realize that, yes Kentucky is having a good season but after Woodson leaves this year it's still going to be Kentucky football, similar to Vanderbilt's final season with Cutler.  Plus, if he has been watching our games thus far he should know that he has an excellent shot at early playing time if he comes to Arkansas.

1longshot

obviously the pt is available at either place though
man we can't loose this one we've got to have him become a hog

lovemesomedale

Thats what I said Tom the two biggest games for us to keep him are UL (they won) and Arkansas. I said as long as UK loses to both we are ok. Well now I think as long as we beat UK he will stay. Of course he is going to talk up his homestate though there is no doubt and I dont blame him. Who wants to get booed everywhere you go??

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 18, 2007, 08:54:41 am
If Arkansas loses to Kentucky, expect him to switch commitments.  Arkansas wins, he still may switch, but not as likely.

ha
i remember he said about a month ago that there was not going to switch from Arkansas.

guess we know how that turned out.

Tomhog™

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 18, 2007, 10:46:22 am
Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 18, 2007, 08:54:41 am
If Arkansas loses to Kentucky, expect him to switch commitments.  Arkansas wins, he still may switch, but not as likely.

ha
i remember he said about a month ago that there was not going to switch from Arkansas.

guess we know how that turned out.

Can you trust anything a teen says? LOL

The_Bionic_Pig

Oddly enough he is still recruiting players to the UA much like Jim Youngblood.  So it is uncertain what his exact motives are.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

501Ben

There was a recent article where players said he was recruiting them hard to U of A, so it's hard to know what is exactly going through his mind right now.

Tomhog™

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 18, 2007, 11:53:51 am
Oddly enough he is still recruiting players to the UA much like Jim Youngblood.  So it is uncertain what his exact motives are.

It may be to take some of the heat off himself from the locals...

ntubjr

He will be here on an official this weekrnd

biglee1206

There is a report out of Kentucky, that says this visit was cancelled.

501Ben

Quote from: biglee1206 on September 19, 2007, 07:24:50 am

It was canceled in a sense, but not because of him liking Kentucky more or anything. He doesn't have a test score registered with Clearinghouse and an athlete can't take official visits until they get a test score.

Tomhog™

Quote from: 501Ben on September 19, 2007, 10:37:22 am
Quote from: biglee1206 on September 19, 2007, 07:24:50 am

It was canceled in a sense, but not because of him liking Kentucky more or anything. He doesn't have a test score registered with Clearinghouse and an athlete can't take official visits until they get a test score.

Thanks for the clarification, Ben.

arkjay19

The game this weekend could decide which school he goes to.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 19, 2007, 10:57:34 am

I don't think so.  I think right now he is actually committed to Kentucky. 

PigWig

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on September 19, 2007, 11:13:41 am

What a load of crap. What evidence do you have of that? Absolutely nothing. Every interview he has given, every on-the-record conversation, he has indicated nothing about a KY committment.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: PigWig on September 19, 2007, 11:25:01 am

What a load of crap. What evidence do you have of that? Absolutely nothing. Every interview he has given, every on-the-record conversation, he has indicated nothing about a KY committment.

Come back and talk to me in February.  He also said he was solidly committed to Arkansas a couple of weeks ago and that looks to be false.  It seems like he was rushed into a decison in the first place and now he is no longer committed.  I believe he is the most overrated recruit Arkansas has landed this far.   

PigWig

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on September 19, 2007, 11:41:30 am

Come back and talk to me in February.  He also said he was solidly committed to Arkansas a couple of weeks ago and that looks to be false.  It seems like he was rushed into a decison in the first place and now he is no longer committed.  I believe he is the most overrated recruit Arkansas has landed this far.  
I'm not talking about February, I am talking about now. Your statement says "right now he is actually committed to Kentucky," which is an outright lie. He may decommit by February, but as of now, he is the Hogs to lose.  Until you talk to a kid, don't go posting accusations about silent committments and quit pretending like you know whats going on.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: modabusesucks on September 19, 2007, 11:42:22 am

As usual I am wrong.  Bring back a post where I have been wrong up to this point.  You say I don't know what's going on, yet you are still saying he is committed to Arkansas when he says he has reopened up his commitment.  I also know that he is overrated   You are the same people who said Arkansas had a shot at Arthur Brown, Sam McGuffie, Stacey McGhee, and Julio Jones.  You are delusional if you think that I am wrong. 

Most of his past posts haven't made any sense, so why start now

As usual, you are wrong.