Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kip Edwards and Greg Brown

Started by JackJohnson, September 17, 2007, 10:59:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

really need to move up the priority board.  I know we are still all over brown, but have seemed to cool on edwards for some reason, even though he has the other big time offers we are looking for, as well as the size herring craves.  We need to sign as many corners as we can.  I love the two we already have committed (robinson and okpara), but you have to take these two as well.  Herring's d HAS to have great corners, and we don't have one on campus right now.  These four could very well be our two deep in 08...

lovemesomedale

I thought Red Richardson played pretty good honestly. Plus Madison who supposedly has been very good in practice is just a freshman. Norton is just a soph to early to tell if he isnt good plus I thought he came on very good in the game.  Either way I think we land Brown and I thats all the CBs I see us taking this year.
Quote from: JackJohnson on September 17, 2007, 10:59:16 am
really need to move up the priority board.  I know we are still all over brown, but have seemed to cool on edwards for some reason, even though he has the other big time offers we are looking for, as well as the size herring craves.  We need to sign as many corners as we can.  I love the two we already have committed (robinson and okpara), but you have to take these two as well.  Herring's d HAS to have great corners, and we don't have one on campus right now.  These four could very well be our two deep in 08...

hardcorehogfan

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: lovemesomedale on September 17, 2007, 11:18:11 am
I thought Red Richardson played pretty good honestly. Plus Madison who supposedly has been very good in practice is just a freshman. Norton is just a soph to early to tell if he isnt good plus I thought he came on very good in the game.  Either way I think we land Brown and I thats all the CBs I see us taking this year.

Teams are using more spread offenses, meaning you need more cb's.  Red Richardson is a senior and Arkansas only has 1 or 2 guys on campus right now he may develop into solid cover corners.  The coaching staff has failed miserably in recruiting corners over the past 3 years. 

lovemesomedale

I realize that but in the SEC not many teams do run the spread but either way. We only lose one CB this year. We already have two signed and going after another hard. I doubt you sign more than 3 Cbs this year. We will return one starter at CB and lose one. We will only lose one CB this year unless you count Michael Grant being a CB since he is being moved there.
Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on September 17, 2007, 11:40:44 am
Quote from: lovemesomedale on September 17, 2007, 11:18:11 am

Teams are using more spread offenses, meaning you need more cb's.  Red Richardson is a senior and Arkansas only has 1 or 2 guys on campus right now he may develop into solid cover corners.  The coaching staff has failed miserably in recruiting corners over the past 3 years.