Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

steven clegg of malvern being recruited?

Started by rockstar, September 16, 2007, 09:07:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rockstar

i watched steven clegg play bauxite. and it looked like he gained about 20 pounds of muscle since last year. the kid looked good. he may be the best pure back in the state this year.  most speed backs just run around the end. but he was taking some hard licks and still running. razorbacks just need to check him out. he may be the real deal!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: rockstar on September 16, 2007, 09:07:07 pm
i watched steven clegg play bauxite. and it looked like he gained about 20 pounds of muscle since last year. the kid looked good. he may be the best pure back in the state this year.  most speed backs just run around the end. but he was taking some hard licks and still running. razorbacks just need to check him out. he may be the real deal!

You need to watch this video - http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=155858.0
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: rockstar on September 16, 2007, 09:07:07 pm

I have never seen him play but the people who have seen him play have came away very impressed.  The state may be sleeping on this kid.  No one outside of Little Rock knew anything about Charles Clay at this time last year. 

Hawgzilla

Dennis Johnson.....Texarkana-Best RB in Arkansas....

blu

Not to steal the thread, but how is DJ doing so far this year?
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Hawgzilla

He has had over 100 yards thw first 2 games.Returned 2 punts for td's vs Lr Central..........

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: Hawgzilla on September 17, 2007, 06:23:01 am

He has had over 100 yards thw first 2 games.Returned 2 punts for td's vs Lr Central..........

He had 59 yards rushing versus Central on 20 carries.

Bacon The Saddle Again

I'm from Malvern, and the kid is good.  No doubt about it.  He's got good speed.  He's got good power.  He has pretty good vision.  He catches the ball well.  From what I understand, he's a good kid too.

Because I'm from Malvern, I've seen some pretty good tailbacks.  I've seen Madre Hill, Shaun Mitchell, Harold Harris, etc, etc.  As an athlete, he's probably behind Madre and Harold and above Shaun.  As a tailback, only Madre was probably better. 

mhogs

In three games, he's averaging around 230 yards a game with around 10 td's...Granted not against just huge athletic teams.