Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Next #5 in a Razorback Uniform (click on yesterdays Camden Fairview video)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, September 16, 2007, 07:49:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

click me   He is a little different style RB because he will remind you of past NFL RB Barry Sanders or current College RB Noel Devin but much bigger in stature than either of the two.   Enjoy the video!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

DeuceHawg

jimmur74

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jimmur74 on September 16, 2007, 08:27:53 pm
Im not sure.. he looks a little "slow"

You never see him hit 4th gear 4.34 speed because he is too busy cutting on a dime.  4.4 speed Devin Thomas loves contact and running thru tackles he is more McFadden like.   
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TN_Realist

He doesn't really look like he is trying too hard on the last play...looks like he could go faster

1longshot

didn't really look to be attempting full effort on any play in-terms of speed that kept him from scoring too

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: 1longshot on September 17, 2007, 12:05:09 am
didn't really look to be attempting full effort on any play in-terms of speed that kept him from scoring too

He looks like he is not being challenged in that game. He has tremendous cutback ability and vision. 

blu

He also looks like a load to bring down. He pushed the pile at the end of that first run. He does look like he is just playing as hard as he has to. Looking forward to seeing him on the hill!
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: blu on September 17, 2007, 06:32:28 am
He also looks like a load to bring down. He pushed the pile at the end of that first run. He does look like he is just playing as hard as he has to. Looking forward to seeing him on the hill!

yea. he's only listed at 5'10" so he's got a lower center of gravity than dmac does.  he's 5'10" 205... he's a compact load with speed
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

arkjay19

WOW.  Good speed, great shiftiness, but he has a strength that you're not used to seeing with guys his size.

lovemesomedale

Guys he is just like LT to me. He uses the stiff arm to keep separation instead of using it trying to knock someone down he just makes sure you cant get near him with it.

Theolesnort

Looks to me to be more in the mode of the one that got away to Memphis a few years ago.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

stlchiroHOG

Quote from: Theolesnort on September 17, 2007, 02:50:43 pm
  Looks to me to be more in the mode of the one that got away to Memphis a few years ago.

exactly. i see his stock going up at the end of this season

The_Bionic_Pig

When he is let loose in the open field he already has in his mind how he is going to shake the first guy and is already trying to figure out which way to turn upfield (and the second guy).    The only other person I have witnessed do this is Barry Sanders and on some highlight reels Reggie Bush.  He is so use to being the fastest player on the field that he often starts pumping his brakes 5-10 yds before he hits the endzone. 

Devin Thomas is more outrun you or run over you type back who loves contact......De'Anthony Curtis would rather avoid the direct contact ala DeSean Jackson (Cal). but will lower his shoulder when finally conered.   

Oh and by the way the Sophomore QB out of Pine Bluff will get Mitch Mustain/Ryan Mallet type attention by the end of his Junior year.  He will be the next superstar QB to come out of the state.  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bd93

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 17, 2007, 04:34:49 pm
When he is let loose in the open field he already has in his mind how he is going to shake the first guy and is already trying to figure out which way to turn upfield (and the second guy).    The only other person I have witnessed do this is Barry Sanders and on some highlight reels Reggie Bush.  He is so use to being the fastest player on the field that he often starts pumping his brakes 5-10 yds before he hits the endzone. 

Devin Thomas is more outrun you or run over you type back who loves contact......De'Anthony Curtis would rather avoid the direct contact ala DeSean Jackson (Cal). but will lower his shoulder when finally conered.   

Oh and by the way the Sophomore QB out of Pine Bluff will get Mitch Mustain/Ryan Mallet type attention by the end of his Junior year.  He will be the next superstar QB to come out of the state.  ;)

What are our chance with the Pine Bluff QB and what is his name.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

cardfan33

i've saw d many times and he never ceases to amaze me.he's the real deal

Hawgballz

Quote from: bd93 on September 17, 2007, 05:47:05 pm

What are our chance with the Pine Bluff QB and what is his name.

Claude Johnson and he is a stud.  Strong arm, accurate, good speed, athletic and can beat you throwing or running.  If he continues to develope, WPS is correct in that he will garner national attention.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

NathanArizona

Thanks for the link WPS. Had a chance to watch the Dennis Johnson video. What are our chances with him? He can fly! Are grades the issue?

#1 STUNNA

warrens qb will have something to say about that

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 18, 2007, 01:12:16 pm

Almost forgot about him....is he a Junior or Sophomore Stunna?

"I'm Ya No#1 Stunna"  Hot Boys
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgballz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 18, 2007, 01:15:30 pm

He is a sophomore also (I believe), but he is not quite up to Johnson's level, IMHO.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Hawgballz on September 18, 2007, 01:46:43 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 18, 2007, 01:15:30 pm

He is a sophomore also (I believe), but he is not quite up to Johnson's level, IMHO.

looked up his stats on fearlessfriday and so far he is #3 in the state in the passing going 32/46 600 yds and twelve tds on the list he has the lest amount of passing attempts and incompletions through two weeks of play