Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is Arkansas' status in the recruitment of D-lineman Tony Gillespie?

Started by Darren DeLoach, January 19, 2008, 03:32:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren DeLoach

i have heard he is a victim of the academic epidemic.

i have also heard that if his heart is in it, he could be the most dominate lineman in the recruiting field.

he could be a steal.

just searching for information on him, thanks. 

here is his profile:

Tony Gillespie
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

jackflash

Playing time at DT is availabe this next season. Don't know about grades or want to, not saying anything bad but I would make sure of both. because its a need area. CB to me is NO 1. We had to cover up the secondary last year and I think it hurt the overall preformance of the defense.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: jackflash on January 20, 2008, 02:37:37 pm
Playing time at DT is availabe this next season. Don't know about grades or want to, not saying anything bad but I would make sure of both. because its a need area. CB to me is NO 1. We had to cover up the secondary last year and I think it hurt the overall preformance of the defense.

Safety play was pretty bad too.  I feel DL is the biggest concern though.  If a QB has the time to wait, a WR will eventually get open no matter how good the seconday coverage.  We need a DL that can consistently pressure our opponent's QB's and stop the run.

want2be

I heard he is having to go JUCO due to grades

arklahoman36

I wouldn't consider failure to secure a commit from Gillespie too big a loss.
I've seen him play several times = great talent & suspect effort.
Read previously he liked Florida, hadn't read about them finally making an offer.