Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Recruiting

Started by Razorfox, January 18, 2008, 10:52:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorfox

I was looking through the other SEC teams recruiting lists.  Auburn has a pretty nice class going as usual.  What's amazing is that only 6 of their 22 committments are from Alabama; and only one of them is a 4-star.  AMAZING!!!

We have to get better at out-of-state recruiting, along with our improved in-state. 

Razorfox

only 10 of their 20 committments are from FL.  Crazy!!!

jackflash

I think with Nick at Alabama, Auburn will have to depend on out of state recruitng to continue its success.

Hog Waller

Agree...Saban is absolutely dominating Alabama recruiting, and is strong in Mississippi.  Tuberville has is work cut out for him to maintain strong recruiting classes as long as Saban is in the state.  By sorry Bama golfing buddies should be happy because Bama should start winning the Iron Bowl now.

Razorfox

I guess my point is that you don't HAVE to have a great in-state recruiting ability to have a good class. 

Beaverfever

Trust me, Tommy isn't happy about that in state recruiting.  Saban is owning him. 

johnfanman

Why does everyone on here expect people to trust them...I never understood that...dude the world is flat...trust me...my dad's golf instructor is Christopher Columbus.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

dotnet

It doesn't matter if you trust him or not.  It is pretty obvious that he isn't very happy about getting his butt kicked.

nughaud

Yep, Saban took all the good Alabama recruits....Alabama is rebuilding, and soon will be a force once again.  Also this year coming up will be the first in many years that Bama has all of their scholarships back from when the NCAA tried to do a mini SMU on them. 

JoeB_Hawg

Quote from: johnfanman on January 19, 2008, 02:05:24 pm
Why does everyone on here expect people to trust them...I never understood that...dude the world is flat...trust me...my dad's golf instructor is Christopher Columbus.

Trust me....I just gave you +1.

Beaverfever

Lol I didn't literally mean trust me.  I meant it more like....OBVIOUSLY.  Some of ya'll are sssslllllooowwww. 

go hogues

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 19, 2008, 01:49:27 pm
Trust me, Tommy isn't happy about that in state recruiting.  Saban is owning him. 
He's happy enough to be staying there...
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />