Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Dean Make it to Arkansas?

Started by conwayrzback, January 18, 2008, 09:40:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

conwayrzback

DTS said Dean missed his flight, has he made up yet?

Thanks

Rzrbk63

Not sure if he made the 7:10 flight or not.  He is still coming, just having trouble getting out of Houston.

SquidBilly

Bad first impression on the coach.  Sure hopes he makes the breakfast tomorrow morning.  ;)

BloodRedHog

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 18, 2008, 09:44:26 pm
Bad first impression on the coach.  Sure hopes he makes the breakfast tomorrow morning.  ;)

That's funny right there....
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

cdhogfan

Wayne, you should probably trash this thread.  It has some good info, but it is obvisouly in the wrong place.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: cdhogfan on January 18, 2008, 09:46:39 pm
Wayne, you should probably trash this thread.  It has some good info, but it is obvisouly in the wrong place.

No School Monday (National Holiday) So it won't effect his visit.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

hvsupastar

I haven't been keeping up with recruiting for a few weeks, who is Dean?  Rivals Link?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jrodell

Aundre Dean is a 4 star running back from Katy HS in Texas. He is listed at 6'1'' 200lbs with a 4.48 40 time. He looks big and very agile/quick in his videos. He looks like a Petrino type of running back.

muchoclappup

Quote from: hvsupastar on January 19, 2008, 02:30:26 am
I haven't been keeping up with recruiting for a few weeks, who is Dean?  Rivals Link?

You asked for it, you got it. 
http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=57215

Cresthog

He made it....and he enjoyed the hell out of it.

Nate-Hawg

January 19, 2008, 04:37:46 am #12 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 04:43:27 am by Nate-Hawg
Quote from: hvsupastar on January 19, 2008, 02:30:26 am

Here's a video. VERY hard to take down. Bad A$$ at :34, 2:36, and 2:49

[youtube=425,350]BMZUXyCUImM[/youtube]