Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zebrie Sanders will be a Nole

Started by saywhat?, January 17, 2008, 09:35:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

saywhat?

He will take his last visit to FSU.  It sucks but there is a story behind why FSU pulled his schollie and his family has apologized to Rick Trickett (O-line coach) for their actions (mainly his mother).  Get him out of your mind, he's not coming here. 

Swino

I read an article today that said that FSU didn't have anymore room for OL.   I hope it was true.

saywhat?

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 17, 2008, 09:54:25 pm
Sounds like you have an inside track to the situation.

Yes and as much I wanted the kid we may be better off in the end because he certainly didn't want to go to any of his other options.  Tricket walked out on his in home because Sanders parents made him feel like he should be happy to even be allowed in their home to talk to their son.  Tricket is no nonsense guy and just said screw it and walked out.  His parents called and apologized when they realized their son didn't want to go to WVU, UCLA, or Arkansas.

jackflash

Do you thing Tricket is big enough of a man to let it go.  What if he goes there and things don't pan out as quickly as the kids wants. Would still have to deal with his mother.  Something I would consider