Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD-Recruiting Tidbits for Thursday March 31, 2016

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, April 01, 2016, 08:10:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

News on Montaric Brown, Jonathan Marshall, Kendrick Paul and Arkansas will host at least four prospects on Saturday.

Ashdown safety Montaric Brown received an offer from Baylor earlier this week and started receiving mail from Michigan, Oklahoma and Georgia on Wednesday. He and Oklahoma State Coach Mike Gundy Facetimed on Tuesday.

He has other offers from Arkansas, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma State, Auburn, Arkansas State and Texas San Antonio.

More inside:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/mar/31/thursday/?f=sports
Go Hogs Go!

DeshaHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 01, 2016, 08:10:38 am
Ashdown safety Montaric Brown received an offer from Baylor earlier this week and started receiving mail from Michigan, Oklahoma and Georgia on Wednesday. He and Oklahoma State Coach Mike Gundy Facetimed on Tuesday.

Solidifies Montaric as a must get in state prospect.  Looking like the most important in state prospect in this upcoming class.  Sure hope Coach B and staff can get him to call the hogs  :razorback:

Polecat

Excited about the duo from Nashville. The Scrappers have had one of the top programs in the state the past couple decades
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

presidenthog

Quote from: DeshaHog on April 01, 2016, 08:54:51 am
Solidifies Montaric as a must get in state prospect.  Looking like the most important in state prospect in this upcoming class.  Sure hope Coach B and staff can get him to call the hogs  :razorback:
We need a good safety.

ADavisTheGOAT

Brown is a legit 4 star player. He's the Agim of this class.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HamSammich

April 01, 2016, 02:19:37 pm #5 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:37:52 pm by HamSammich
How do I find video of that rb from Nashville?

Edit- nmd Google reached through my phone and slapped my assets.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3960962/highlights/313319419

Starting At the 1:03 of the part 2 video shows me what I wanted to see. Elite vision... He doesn't just have speed and size(compared to competition which looked slower and smaller).

Love this rb.

AirWarren

Quote from: Polecat on April 01, 2016, 09:26:42 am
Excited about the duo from Nashville. The Scrappers have had one of the top programs in the state the past couple decades

I have heard, from southwest Arkansas folks, that the RB from Nashville may have some attitude/grade issues. Or at least that's what some of the comments alluded to.

Saw him last year. Great vision and ability to make some folks miss.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

Any word on Josh Clarke?  I understand he is on campus...   :razorback: :razorback:

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: HogNDas on April 02, 2016, 05:40:53 pm
Any word on Josh Clarke?  I understand he is on campus...   :razorback: :razorback:
I think he cancelled due to transportation issues.

RaisinHog

razorbackfanatic

Quote from: RaisinHog on April 04, 2016, 04:29:43 pm
My goodness petways upper body is huge

Could you imagine being a 5'10" 185lb corner with the task of being manned up on him all game? He should have a nasty stiff arm.