Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daulton Hyatt Commits

Started by Hogginout, March 12, 2016, 08:35:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHog

Quote from: Tyro3 on March 15, 2016, 05:28:59 pm
Iron old buddy, I am 75 and have been enjoying the Hogs for a over a half century, I back them 100%, I detect a note of defeatism in your posts, you need to relax and as they say, smell the roses, life is indeed short, enjoy while you can, it's a game, in the big scheme of things, not that important.

Look at the BCS national champs

Auburn is about the only non power school to win recently and they needed a freak of nature QB and some dirty refs to do it......
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Tyro3

Quote from: bythelake on March 15, 2016, 05:39:55 pm
Tyro3, good post.  You're wasting your time on old ironhog as he has made it clear that he is not a die hard hog fan.

So with almost 28,000 posts, he needs a life other than trolling on this website just to see what he can stir up.

I cannot imagine the dreariness of that.

IronHog

Quote from: Tyro3 on March 15, 2016, 05:47:31 pm
So with almost 28,000 posts, he needs a life other than trolling on this website just to see what he can stir up.

I cannot imagine the dreariness of that.

You're on here too old man 😛
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Tyro3

HogsRule1

I live near this kid. Think I'll go watch some of his games this year and see what exactly the Hogs are getting.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: HogsRule1 on March 17, 2016, 10:55:23 am
I live near this kid. Think I'll go watch some of his games this year and see what exactly the Hogs are getting.

Cool. Keep us updated
SOOIE

intelligence

Any tape? I've learned never to believe the hype from a hogville thread, especially with QB's.

factchecker

Quote from: intelligence on March 25, 2016, 07:18:29 am
Any tape? I've learned never to believe the hype from a hogville thread, especially with QB's.

1st page
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

intelligence

Quote from: factchecker on March 25, 2016, 07:47:09 am
1st page
whew, i didn't picture him to be quite the burner. hopefully he can add strength/weight without losing that speed. great pickup by the staff, can't believe the kid is only a 3 star.

HogNDas

Saw where Hyatt is picking up more offers....KEY to keeping him will be a successful season with good QB numbers, IMO
Let's show up & show out Austin!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: intelligence on March 25, 2016, 07:18:29 am
Yeah, Because Ryan Mallett sucks. And so does tyler wilson and Brandon Allen. I bet ricky Town and Austin Allen are all hype too. Honestly, all of our QBs have been pretty damn good since Mustain's freshman year except for Dick, and NOBODY hyped him up.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Seebs

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 14, 2016, 01:57:41 am
Yeah, Because Ryan Mallett sucks. And so does tyler wilson and Brandon Allen. I bet ricky Town and Austin Allen are all hype too. Honestly, all of our QBs have been pretty damn good since Mustain's freshman year except for Dick, and NOBODY hyped him up.

Thank you for reading my mind
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Cinco de Hogo

I trust Enos ability to evaluate and coach up the QB he wants.  That said, How important is it that we keep Enos for these kids to develop and if we can't keep him can we get someone who can continue what he started.

There are no gaurntee' just hope.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Seebs on May 14, 2016, 09:07:09 am
Thank you for reading my mind
I got you, mane! If he had said linebackers he might have been on to something.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang