Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CJ Cotman

Started by arkhogball, February 28, 2016, 09:41:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogball

I work with CJs dad.  He told me Saturday that he was expecting to receive an offer from the Hogs this weekend.  So far, have not seen any news from it, and I will not be seeing his father again for a couple of weeks. 

Anyone who knows......Was an offer extended and if not, what is the interest. 

CJ has offers from all SEC schools so far except for Ark, Ala, and LSU.

I told his dad yesterday that he reminds me of Joe Adams.  The kid is electric.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

SkeeterHawg

No. 5 APB/CB
4 stars

But does he love our helmet?

redeye

Rockhawg

I would put this kid at the top of my list after watching his hudl video! He is running off and leaving some pretty good competition down there in Florida. Then you watch him on Defense and lord have mercy, that boy can hit, tackle, and cover, and take it to the house when he intercepts the ball. I sure hope he considers us.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

FATHAWG08

How many touchdowns did this kid have last year? This kid is Fast!!!
I love off season Football!!

scooby21322

Quote from: arkhogball on February 28, 2016, 09:41:47 pm
I work with CJs dad.  He told me Saturday that he was expecting to receive an offer from the Hogs this weekend.  So far, have not seen any news from it, and I will not be seeing his father again for a couple of weeks. 

Anyone who knows......Was an offer extended and if not, what is the interest. 

CJ has offers from all SEC schools so far except for Ark, Ala, and LSU.

I told his dad yesterday that he reminds me of Joe Adams.  The kid is electric.

Does he have any interest in us with all of those offers?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: scooby21322 on March 01, 2016, 02:36:56 pm
Kinda my question as well. Didn't we hear much the same about a young man by the last name of Daniels that was just a Hog "lock" if, and when, we offered? I know we waited fairly late in the game, however, a team who waited virtually as long as we did-Texas-somehow got the guy. Heck, he even "flipped" from OU where he had committed sometime earlier. BTW as we found out Daniels won't even give us an official visit.

arkhogball

Sorry I haven't visited the post in a few days, but he is kind of up in the air.  According to his dad, he doesn't have a favorite right now, and he seemed to be excited that the Hogs were going to offer.  His dad did hold the Ohio State offer in high regard (who wouldn't).  Regardless of who he chooses, I think it would be good to extend the offer.  That being said, if the staff doesn't feel like he is a good fit for the program then it's a mute point.

rolyat_2008

On his rivals profile it shows Arkansas offered and Robb Smith is his recruiter.

arkhogball

That is good news.  I'm curious to when the offer was extended.  I will be working with his dad this weekend and try to get some info and sell the program as best I can.

ricepig

Quote from: rolyat_2008 on March 18, 2016, 02:35:05 pm
On his rivals profile it shows Arkansas offered and Robb Smith is his recruiter.

The other services don't show anything, nor does twitter. Hopefully, they are head of the curve.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Huds_HawgTide

So how was this weekend? His dad say anything?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jackflash

if he the 45 prospect in Florida, they are loaded with prospects this year

ricepig

Quote from: jackflash on March 23, 2016, 08:56:31 am

They are loaded with prospects every year, more so than Texas IMO.

arkhogball

Unfortunately we didn't get to talk about it.  We were working in different areas.  I'm only there one or two days a week.  Hopefully I will be able to catch up with him Friday. 

cpohog

Quote from: jackflash on March 23, 2016, 08:56:31 am

Proctor The 3* QB from Vero Beach Florida who decided to walk on at Arkansas recently (class 2016)was the #107 prospect in Florida......Yeah Florida is loaded every year

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: cpohog on March 23, 2016, 01:38:59 pm
Proctor The 3* QB from Vero Beach Florida who decided to walk on at Arkansas recently (class 2016)was the #107 prospect in Florida......Yeah Florida is loaded every year
You know, not bad for a walk on for the Hill. Think what other under appreciated gems that might be out there on the practice field.

arkhogball

Spent a good amount of time talking to CJ's dad Saturday night.  CJ was on a visit to UCF over the weekend.  I'm trying to encourage them to take an official to Arkansas (I'm not going to push).  Mr Cotman was impressed with the letter that he received (not CJ) from the university.  He said it was the best letter that he had received, and it meant a lot to him that he got a letter from the school that was recruiting his son.  He said that Ohio St sent him a letter too, but Arkansas' was very nice.  He is going to bring it to work next weekend so I can read it.  He had a lot of questions about the area around the university and the type of people there.  I'm selling as best I can!!

PorkRinds

Quote from: arkhogball on April 04, 2016, 11:46:27 am
Spent a good amount of time talking to CJ's dad Saturday night.  CJ was on a visit to UCF over the weekend.  I'm trying to encourage them to take an official to Arkansas (I'm not going to push).  Mr Cotman was impressed with the letter that he received (not CJ) from the university.  He said it was the best letter that he had received, and it meant a lot to him that he got a letter from the school that was recruiting his son.  He said that Ohio St sent him a letter too, but Arkansas' was very nice.  He is going to bring it to work next weekend so I can read it.  He had a lot of questions about the area around the university and the type of people there.  I'm selling as best I can!!

whatever you do, DO NOT encourage him to sign up and post on Hogville. 

arkhogball

Never.   That is not a good selling strategy.

HogNDas

Quote from: scooby21322 on March 01, 2016, 02:36:56 pm
Well he damn sure won't have any interest in us if we don't have any interest in him!....Glad his Dad got the personal letter where we ARE showing the love!!!    :razorback: