Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody have any good low price stocks to buy?

Started by kingoftherapids, September 08, 2016, 09:38:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 11:54:11 am
If the deal had went by the wayside (again) oil would have remained level at worst.  Now that the measly cut has been announced, the price has surged today.  The actual amount of the cut is actually miniscule in being any difference.  It is the "news" itself that drives the price ahead.

RP, I've been in this forum for over a year now, and have made numerous market calls, all CORRECT.  I would invite you to recheck my posts/predictions/documented trades and find where I have missed a single time.  I have the best intuition of anyone in this forum, and I am better than the large majority of people that get paid to do what I offer for free.

No one has to listen, I just offer up my research and insight to my fellow Arkansan's as a past time.

Good for you, tell me before you take a position, it might have more validity.

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 11:54:11 am
If the deal had went by the wayside (again) oil would have remained level at worst.  Now that the measly cut has been announced, the price has surged today.  The actual amount of the cut is actually miniscule in being any difference.  It is the "news" itself that drives the price ahead.

RP, I've been in this forum for over a year now, and have made numerous market calls, all CORRECT.  I would invite you to recheck my posts/predictions/documented trades and find where I have missed a single time.  I have the best intuition of anyone in this forum, and I am better than the large majority of people that get paid to do what I offer for free.

No one has to listen, I just offer up my research and insight to my fellow Arkansan's as a past time.
I dunno, this is what you posted just 6 days ago.

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 05:54:58 pm »

What would an OPEC cut in production mean for United States based energy services and suppliers?

I think there is a slim chance at best that OPEC can afford to cut production, especially at this point in time given all the tangibles.  OPEC talks such as this have been going on and off for 12 months now with no action.  It appears these latest talks are dead wood just like the previous talks.

As for what it matters for the small investor as ourselves, if they did cut production it will only add another shot into the already strengthening arm of American energy service companies.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 12:07:21 pm
Good for you, tell me before you take a position, it might have more validity.
I am off tomorrow and I plan to take the missionary position with the wife in the morning as soon as we get the kids off to school.

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 12:24:05 pm
I am off tomorrow and I plan to take the missionary position with the wife in the morning as soon as we get the kids off to school.

Well, you probably have a better chance there.......

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 12:31:24 pm
Well, you probably have a better chance there.......

;D

RP, possibly unbeknownst to you, you and I have been bickering back and forth for 10 years now here at Hogville.  I have probably read half of your humpteen thousand posts here.  All in good fun.  I'm actually one of your biggest fans.  You are a Hogville icon. 

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 01:25:26 pm
;D

RP, possibly unbeknownst to you, you and I have been bickering back and forth for 10 years now here at Hogville.  I have probably read half of your humpteen thousand posts here.  All in good fun.  I'm actually one of your biggest fans.  You are a Hogville icon. 

Oh, I know you changed your name, lol. I agree on the fun, hey if I made your returns I would retire again!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 01:37:06 pm
Oh, I know you changed your name, lol. I agree on the fun, hey if I made your returns I would retire again!
actually, my name was erased by the admin on two prior occasions. It took me a while to learn what not to say.  I could say one specific high school football player's name and you would know exactly. You can probably figure it out with a split second of thought on that note.

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 02:25:21 pm
actually, my name was erased by the admin on two prior occasions. It took me a while to learn what not to say.  I could say one specific high school football player's name and you would know exactly. You can probably figure it out with a split second of thought on that note.

Oh, I know, and the town he's from. It doesn't take a scientific rocket to discern who posters are, once they've been erased.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 03:39:18 pm
Oh, I know, and the town he's from. It doesn't take a scientific rocket to discern who posters are, once they've been erased.
you got it. His little brother, Carter, was our starting QB this season. Carter will likely get a scholly at a lower division in- state college.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Neal got a career ending shoulder injury in his third year at SMU. They continued to honor his scholarship throuh graduation. He is back in GB now. I saw him at the home games this season. He and my nephew (a minister now) remain best buds. Coach Tribble lets them hang out on the sidelines during games.

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 05:02:29 pm
Neal got a career ending shoulder injury in his third year at SMU. They continued to honor his scholarship throuh graduation. He is back in GB now. I saw him at the home games this season. He and my nephew (a minister now) remain best buds. Coach Tribble lets them hang out on the sidelines during games.

All schools honor their scholarships, they just put them on a medical scholarship so they don't count against their 85 limit.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 05:05:14 pm
All schools honor their scholarships, they just put them on a medical scholarship so they don't count against their 85 limit.
ah. I was unaware it was a given.

ricepig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on November 30, 2016, 05:16:53 pm
ah. I was unaware it was a given.

Well, I suppose at one time it didn't happen, but it's a given these days, and has been for awhile.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: BENTON PIGGEE on November 30, 2016, 12:21:45 pm
I dunno, this is what you posted just 6 days ago.

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 05:54:58 pm »

What would an OPEC cut in production mean for United States based energy services and suppliers?

I think there is a slim chance at best that OPEC can afford to cut production, especially at this point in time given all the tangibles.  OPEC talks such as this have been going on and off for 12 months now with no action.  It appears these latest talks are dead wood just like the previous talks.

As for what it matters for the small investor as ourselves, if they did cut production it will only add another shot into the already strengthening arm of American energy service companies.

In red was pure speculation on appearance.  And again, the cut is a drop in the oil bucket, the news itself of a cut is the driver.  I'll take it given my position.

In blue was what would be the case either-or afterwards, in which I was 110% correct in that the cut added another solid shot in the arm for American energy companies.