Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm not one for bold predictions or getting my hopes up....

Started by Nipsey Mussle, March 02, 2013, 11:09:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

99toLife

Quote from: razorback1829 on March 05, 2013, 12:08:09 pm
Yes but MA was responsible for even making Mizzery a somewhat desirable place to go to for basketball. You never even get those players if it wasnt for MA. And lets be real because mizzou fans always use the weak excuse of "he didnt leave any recruits", FH doesnt even recruit the same as MA, and MA is known for pulling out late recruiting classes at times. The ones he was recruiting were coming to Mizzou to play for HIM not coming because missouri is just an awesome place. Get that straight.

You realize Frank may spank Mike tonight. We got lucky with the win at the Bud.

razorback1829

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 12:09:26 pm

Honestly with the holes we have in this team this year, I was just happy we won the first game. So if we lose tonite, so be it. If we win, its just gravy. But you better bet from here on out we will proceed to spank that a$$ year in and year out.

Johnboy

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 12:09:26 pm

Would you please stop considering yourself a Hog fan while constantly pushing your Missouri agenda.  Yes Missouri is good.  Until they can hang a banner better than elite 8 I do not want to hear about how awesome their "history" is.

99toLife

Quote from: chevymanar on March 05, 2013, 12:14:44 pm
Would you please stop considering yourself a Hog fan while constantly pushing your Missouri agenda.  Yes Missouri is good.  Until they can hang a banner better than elite 8 I do not want to hear about how awesome their "history" is.

Both of my boys are driving from Fayetteville in Hog gear to go to the game in Columbia tonight. Don't question My status as a Hog Fan..

Johnboy

Quote from: arkansasmzzou on March 03, 2013, 08:14:36 pm
That was after LSU was 6-8 and up 13 missouri went on a 26-7 run missouri has averaged 80 pts a game last four games Florida was up 13 in the second half and mizzou went on a 20-3 run to go ahead and close out the game when they play a little d  (Which they are not that great of a defensive team)  it is going to be hard for anyone in the country to beat them.  You guys forget this is a team loaded with four start talent.  Pressey top 100 out of high school Orahki was a five star coming out Mass. Jabari Brown was the 5 best recruit coming out of the entire nation two years ago and Keon Bell the leading scorer at pepperdine before he transferred and off the bench you have Ross a four start coming out of high school transfer from Auburn.  This team is loaded with talent and has just now started to gel a little in last two weeks.  All the road losses with exception of Florida and Ole MIss (Where Bowers and Bell did not PLay) were within 3 pts or less.  Nobody has blown them out except Florida and Lousiville this team is just starting to figure out how to win and is very very dangerous going into NCAA tourney.  Next year they have Clarkson from Tulsa coming in who was leading scorer at Tulsa his soph year along with JW3 the top recuit out of Memphis along with a top 5 Juco big man.  Haith is setting up for a long run at Missouri and the battles in the SEC are going to be fun

My God man use some punctuation!  This dang near gave me a migraine!

Johnboy

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 12:18:56 pm
Both of my boys are driving from Fayetteville in Hog gear to go to the game in Columbia tonight. Don't question My status as a Hog Fan..

That is great, but please at least resemble a Hog on game day.  It is clearly obvious that you have a man crush on Frank Haith.

99toLife

Quote from: chevymanar on March 05, 2013, 12:21:16 pm
That is great, but please at least resemble a Hog on game day.  It is clearly obvious that you have a man crush on Frank Haith.

Actually I don't, Didn't even know who he was when Missouri Hired him.  I do think he has done a good job so far, but lets see what he does in the next three years.  Jury is still out.

Johnboy

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 12:24:58 pm
Actually I don't, Didn't even know who he was when Missouri Hired him.  I do think he has done a good job so far, but lets see what he does in the next three years.  Jury is still out.

I didn't either.  I don't know how good of a coach he is and to be honest I couldn't care less.  I guess that is where I am different than you.  You know way more than the average Hog fan about Missouri and seem to have a non-partial opinion on any matter that is about the two schools/teams.  That leads most of us (I'm definitely not the first to question your loyalty) to think that you are equally a fan of the other.  Some of your posts look like a Missouri troll that has come over here just to stir crap up.

I am very nervous to watch this game, I don't think Arkansas can hang with Missouri at home.  Buy the way, Mike Anderson has only lost one more game at home than Frank Haith has at Missouri and Missouri clearly has the more talented roster.

jthill

Quote from: chevymanar on March 05, 2013, 12:21:16 pm

Nah I'd rather 99 to sport the Black and Gold. Either you're all in or you're not.

99toLife

Quote from: chevymanar on March 05, 2013, 12:33:47 pm
I didn't either.  I don't know how good of a coach he is and to be honest I couldn't care less.  I guess that is where I am different than you.  You know way more than the average Hog fan about Missouri and seem to have a non-partial opinion on any matter that is about the two schools/teams.  That leads most of us (I'm definitely not the first to question your loyalty) to think that you are equally a fan of the other.  Some of your posts look like a Missouri troll that has come over here just to stir crap up.

I am very nervous to watch this game, I don't think Arkansas can hang with Missouri at home.  Buy the way, Mike Anderson has only lost one more game at home than Frank Haith has at Missouri and Missouri clearly has the more talented roster.

My Dad played Baseball at Missouri and My Mom was a cheerleader, i played Golf at Missouri so I have a lot of connections to Missouri.  My sons both attend the UofA and one is in the marching Band and the Jazz band. They are going to stay at My Frat after the game and they will be dressed in Hog gear.  They have great tickets from a Brother  ( in My Pledge class ) That is coming in from St Louis to kind of show them the ropes.  at 6'2" 265 and benches 300+ I think there won't be any problems..  Both are great kids and they will be welcomed at the frat EVEN with HOG GEAR ON..  I'm sure I will hear some stories.  I love this game tonight this is just fun for me.

99toLife

Quote from: jthill on March 05, 2013, 12:35:33 pm
Nah I'd rather 99 to sport the Black and Gold. Either you're all in or you're not.

It's tough on me ..  I will probably scream and bitch at every call either way tonight.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: jthill on March 05, 2013, 12:35:33 pm
Agreed, I know he is sporting the black and gold, I just wish he'd get the hell out of here.

Red Tusk

We have no matchup for Oriakhi...unless HM decides to man up. Maybe between Qualls, Clarke, Hunter, Powell, we can slow him down.
It's not that far fetched to anticipate some great effort by the team that will leave all of us wondering where the he11 has that has been all season. I'm in for this great hope.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

99toLife

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on March 05, 2013, 12:44:01 pm
Agreed, I know he is sporting the black and gold, I just wish he'd get the hell out of here.
I have over 23,000 posts under Lanny's wing, I ain't going anywhere.. Sorry.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 01:02:04 pm
Did Mizzou make a final 4 while you were in school there? Serious question

99toLife

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on March 05, 2013, 01:03:20 pm
Did Mizzou make a final 4 while you were in school there? Serious question

Nope but they started the season 19-0 Ranked #1 and then as always shot themselves in the foot.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 01:05:54 pm
Nope but they started the season 19-0 Ranked #1 and then as always shot themselves in the foot.
How about every year before you got there? Every year since?

swinetologist1

Quote from: 99toLife on March 05, 2013, 01:02:04 pm

Yes but how many leather bound books do you own? That's the real measure. Not some post count under Lanny's wing.
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

99toLife

Quote from: swinetologist1 on March 05, 2013, 01:06:44 pm
Yes but how many leather bound books do you own? That's the real measure. Not some post count under Lanny's wing.

Ha! not sure anymore.

I appreciate the optimism, but I don't understand why so many of you thought we would win this game?

Germx

Clay I've known you were a joke for a while, this confirms it

Hooch

Quote from: Germx on March 05, 2013, 07:13:35 pm
Clay I've known you were a joke for a while, this confirms it

Easy to say at half huh big un?

Germx

Lol Hooch I told you clowns weeks ago we would never beat Mizzou on the road, sadly several on this board thought we would

Hooch

Quote from: Germx on March 05, 2013, 07:19:39 pm
Lol Hooch I told you clowns weeks ago we would never beat Mizzou on the road, sadly several on this board thought we would

Lol Germx, why didn't you post in this thread before you came and beat your chest then?

Only a PB would do a thing like that. 

Germx

I'm not calling out Clay, and I never fault a Hog fan for expecting a win.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I predict we will get killed.  Called this one a month ago.

Chic-Hog-Oh

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 03, 2013, 10:07:46 am
I think we will have to put up 85 pts to win this game.
Good call. But even that won't be enough

Ty Webb240

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on March 02, 2013, 11:09:21 pm
but we will win at Missouri this Tuesday. Hogs are beginning to play very good basketball and the role players are showing marked improvement. Unless the officiating favors the home team significantly more than usual, we will win this game. Mark it down, and DD I expect an "@ Mizzou 2013" tee shirt afterwards.  ;D

???

99toLife

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on March 02, 2013, 11:09:21 pm
but we will win at Missouri this Tuesday. Hogs are beginning to play very good basketball and the role players are showing marked improvement. Unless the officiating favors the home team significantly more than usual, we will win this game. Mark it down, and DD I expect an "@ Mizzou 2013" tee shirt afterwards.  ;D

OOPs,  you just crapped in your pants... HA... Squishy pooh is awesome for you.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Hooch on March 05, 2013, 07:25:04 pm
Lol Germx, why didn't you post in this thread before you came and beat your chest then?

Only a PB would do a thing like that.
Thanks Hooch.

I missed on this one, the refs have been awful but it wouldn't have mattered.