Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toledo in trouble

Started by 010HogFan, October 17, 2015, 11:51:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

They're in another tussle today for you guys keeping up with the Rockets

sickboy

Why do you have a Nike logo instead of an LTE logo?

010HogFan

Phone is jailbroke. It takes the place of "AT&T", I still get the LTE logo when I'm not on wifi.

Hogarusa

People are keeping tabs on Toledo? Also, how is being down 6-0 at the beginning of the 2nd qtr defined as "in trouble"
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

010HogFan

Ok guys let's nitpick. Jesus.

sickboy

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 11:57:29 am
Phone is jailbroke. It takes the place of "AT&T", I still get the LTE logo when I'm not on wifi.

Ahhhhhh. Got it.

PorkRinds

010HogFan

If there was ever doubt it was a bye week...

Hogarusa

Anyone know what channel the MAC network is on Uverse?  I see that Slippery Rock at Mercyhurst are tusslin on Ch. 1735

010HogFan

Let's not act like Toledo's undefeated record hasn't been mentioned ad nauseum around here.

AloRaptor

In other news Louisville has a commanding lead over Florida ST 7-6 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd. ;)

010HogFan

You guys would be flipping your lid if we trailed Eastern Michigan in the 2nd quarter. They're winning now though so I guess none of this matters. Carry on with all bye week festivities

Hogarusa

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 12:03:42 pm
Let's not act like Toledo's undefeated record hasn't been mentioned ad nauseum around here.

It has, no doubt.  I think it would make sense if Hogs were rolling at 5-1 or 4-2.  Guess I don't see why it matters when the Hogs are 2-4.  Whatever makes folks feel better about the season, I am all for.  Just goofing around while watching football

Dr. Starcs

Bama also in trouble at a&m.

Scoreless still.

Hogarusa

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 12:06:08 pm
You guys would be flipping your lid if we trailed Eastern Michigan in the 2nd quarter.

I'm sure the mudhenrocketville game thread is an ugly place to visit right now. 

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

010HogFan

010HogFan

Quote from: rhames on October 17, 2015, 12:09:35 pm

Aren't you nitpicking toledo??

nah not my fault people can't detect when something is posted tongue in cheek

rhames

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 12:11:09 pm
nah not my fault people can't detect when something is posted tongue in cheek

There really weren't a lot of clues, subtle or not, in your first post Mr. Nike

Edit:

I actually don't think you were trying to be tongue and check. Just trying to make it seem that way after getting your balls busted lol

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

010HogFan

Quote from: rhames on October 17, 2015, 12:16:35 pm

There really weren't a lot of clues, subtle or not, in your first post Mr. Nike

Edit:

I actually don't think you were trying to be tongue and check. Just trying to make it seem that way after getting your balls busted lol

Hahaha maybe half and half. It was mostly directed at those people that love to point at Toledo being undefeated like it is a justification for losing to them. They're going to win the game...but it was never as serious as some made it out to be. You guys had me cracking up.

a0ashle

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 12:20:42 pm
Hahaha maybe half and half. It was mostly directed at those people that love to point at Toledo being undefeated like it is a justification for losing to them. They're going to win the game...but it was never as serious as some made it out to be. You guys had me cracking up.

Troll Admission

jdelo77

What barn burner ! Looks like the rockets have control now ...

PonderinHog

The real trouble is in Memphis.

rhames

HawgLife4Eva

Toledo is up 28-6 at half. They aren't in trouble at all.

NuttinItUp

World's most inaccurate thread title.

jkstock04

Aaannnnddd here's a type A example of a Hogville knee jerk reaction.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hoglady

Honestly, there's nothing Toledo can do to make me feel better about losing to them.
We blew it, we weren't ready to play.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Professor Psychosis

I expect Toledo might very well go undefeated.  They only have Northern Illinois and Bowling Green as possible conference tests.  They could get the G5 slot in the committee's bowl games for being the highest ranked non-P5 team.  However, if Memphis beats Ole Miss today and also goes undefeated, then Memphis would probably get that slot instead of Toledo.  Boise State lost last night, so it won't be them.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 17, 2015, 12:20:42 pm

change the thread title and original post

that'll show these guys

regi

Quote from: HawgLife4Eva on October 17, 2015, 12:48:49 pm
Toledo is up 28-6 at half. They aren't in trouble at all.

What kind of trouble would this be?

Hogfaniam

Quote from: hoglady on October 17, 2015, 12:53:08 pm
Honestly, there's nothing Toledo can do to make me feel better about losing to them.
We blew it, we weren't ready to play.

This.

and the Mudhens are good.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Bowfishinghogfan

HawgLife4Eva

Quote from: regi on October 17, 2015, 01:01:02 pm
What kind of trouble would this be?

??? What the hell are you talking about?

Hogfaniam

42-6.  somebody must have shown this thread to the team on the sidelines.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Uncommon

56-6

Toledo is indeed in serious trouble.  They may not have fans left in the stadium at the end of the game because the game is so out of hand.

Sorry they didn't lose or the game wasn't close so you could come on here afterwards to bash Bielema and feel good about yourself.

DiamondHogFan

This thread is fantastic.  I love bye weeks.

sickboy

Well, to OPs defense they were down. Clearly they weren't in trouble... but let's be gentle.

Hogarusa

63-13, E Michigan mounting a 4th qtr comeback?  The prevent D never works

pigture perfect

The economy must be bad, because it sure isn't the football team being in trouble.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Boardon Hamsay

Another "so and so is in trouble/overreaction to an early score" thread success!

In before "Son of all things Toledo is in Trouble Merged".
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Hogarusa

010HogFan

I'm still here guys *dodges tomato*

looks like they turned it on in a big way

010HogFan

October 17, 2015, 03:13:22 pm #43 Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:53:44 pm by 010HogFan
Quote from: Uncommon on October 17, 2015, 01:48:54 pm
56-6

Toledo is indeed in serious trouble.  They may not have fans left in the stadium at the end of the game because the game is so out of hand.

Sorry they didn't lose or the game wasn't close so you could come on here afterwards to bash Bielema and feel good about yourself.

I'm missing the part where I said anything about Bielema. just giving a score update. I have never had a problem with anyone on this board...and it never crossed my mind that I would be attacked for posting a score (albeit early in the game), I guess some of y'all really are just downright crazy.

Pigsknuckles

Need a home and home with these losers. Kinda like Rutgers...eh?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"