How can this be tolerated???

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, November 03, 2011, 12:07:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

Fort Dweller

Quote from: XHOG on November 03, 2011, 12:31:53 pm
What a loser....CBP would have taught him to lead with his helmet. ;D
Herbie says..."The Hogs are da debil." >:(

I had a fair catch remark, but leading with the helmet will suffice.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

RedSoxFan

there was a glare in the band members eye. said player thought he didnt signal for fair catch. band member lays motionless only to come back and play rendition of hells bells afterwards...

(notOM)Rebel123

I think I'll email ESPN and ask Kirk Herbstreit about it. The last time I emailed them, they told me my comments  "will be shared with the appropriate executives". I'm sure they were sincere....
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

El Guapo

That mean-ole' football player should have his mom call and apologize!
"If I could rest anywhere it would be Arkansaw where the man of the real-horse, half alligator-breed such as grows no where else on the face of the universal earth" Davey Crockett 1834

riccoar

Too bad he didn't get kicked off the team.  Nutt would have had him in Oxford by Friday.

cosmodrum

This isn't NIU's first rodeo when it comes to beaten on band nerds. Back around 2001 or so, a drum and bugle corps was practicing in the stadium, and the football team came in to practice, so the coach told the football team to basically get them off the field. He was canned.

Here's a link to that classiness.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-07-28/news/0107280095_1_drum-anthony-falbo-battery
Go away, batin'