Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bind

Started by $2towinon7, February 22, 2011, 05:10:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Bind....3 yo maiden winner at Fair Grounds a few races before the Risen Star.  Got a 105 Beyeer and ran the fastest 6 furlongs at FG since 2005.  However, he's with Al Stall and another Claiborne horse therefore they are going to take their time with him and have no plans to make the triple crown series.  Which is slightly disappointing since he's bred for ddistance potentially (Pulpit - Check, by Unbridled).

HawgWild

sos alerted us to this horse in a Saturday post. His final time would have put him 15 lengths in front of a 4 yo allowance race winner a couple of races earlier. An impressive first out for sure.

$2towinon7

Yeah, I mean, I realize it was only 6 furlongs and a maiden race at that; but, he set right on a torrid pace and accelerated away.  It was visually shocking. 

songofthesword

I 100% mean what I am about to say, not only is this my derby horse, if he makes it to the derby in time, I believe he will win the triple crown. They hit it just right with this horse. he's fast and will run long. A combination of him being bred to be a true classic horse, and the rest of the good horses being sprinters, the TC is there for the taking.

cbhawg03

Will run in late March or early April Allowance race and skip the triple crown races according to ThoroughbredTimes