Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The A&M game

Started by labb, February 02, 2018, 12:37:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

now that things have kinda settled down over this game, just how many had this as a win when season started?

hogsanity

Quote from: labb on February 02, 2018, 12:37:29 pm
now that things have kinda settled down over this game, just how many had this as a win when season started?

Doesn't matter what people thought when the season started. it matter with how has A&M played in the SEC. How many had LSU in BWA as a loss when the season started? That didn't matter either.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hobhog

Quote from: labb on February 02, 2018, 12:37:29 pm

How many had A&M at bottom of conference? And in year 7 with 3 senior guards and a future NBA center why shouldn't we expect to at LEAST be competitive?

farfromgroovins

Quote from: hobhog on February 02, 2018, 12:49:56 pm
How many had A&M at bottom of conference? And in year 7 with 3 senior guards and a future NBA center why shouldn't we expect to at LEAST be competitive?

Yep, didn't expect a win starting out but at least competitive against A&M......and Florida.....and LSU......and Auburn......and even North Carolina.
I can take a butt whooping from time to time but dang.