Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taco is Coming Back

Started by WilsonHog, June 17, 2016, 11:51:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

jackflash

woodrow hog call

The things in his statement are what you love about college athletics, and in particular the Arkansas Razorbacks. Go ahead and put the capital C on the front of his jerseys for next year.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

jry04

He showed some improvement late in the year. His performance at UK was one of the best I have seen from a Razorback pitcher. I expect him and McKinney to get healthy in the offseason and come back better than ever. Combine Campbell and Knight, and we should have 4 quality pitchers capable of starting on the weekend.

Maddhog

Great kid and we are blessed to have him back.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

pigture perfect

Awesome! That makes my day.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Scott7703

I expect this decision to make him a lot of money. He'll be healthy and I also think our new pitching coach helps taco as much if not more than anyone on staff.

lefty08

His statement is awesome. One last go with arkansas across his chest. Surely there are a lot of guys who have a bad taste in their mouths after this year, I hated to see Nomura and Bernal go out that way
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: Maddhog on June 17, 2016, 06:23:59 pm
Great kid and we are blessed to have him back.

Indeed we are! Sounds like this season left a bad taste in his mouth!

Big Nasty 34

Hopefully our shut down closer