Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we finish 8-10 in SEC play

Started by nwahogfan1, January 17, 2018, 07:13:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

and do not get into the Dance should Mike's seat start to heat up?   Remember Mike has a new boss who actually might require his coaches to win more games along with going to class and graduating.

Because I do not see us winning on the road this year with our defense and very non-aggressive offense.

I like Mike but he is a very average coach.  I think he has at least one more year but Mike's teams has to start giving us HOPE by showing up on the road by giving us some hustle, aggressive defense and FIGHT.   WE look beat.

golfinpig

8 conference wins is being overly optimistic.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

6-12.  Book it.

Although I'm having a hard time finding 4 more conference wins.

NorthDallas40

Heat up? Really? He should be fired.

Kevin

don't make the tournament cma should be fired. that would be only 2 times in 7 years. no real program that is serious about winning keeps a coach with that record.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Atlhogfan1

This one wasn't a must win.  Must win vs Ole Miss Saturday or then you can start talking about maybe not making the tournament.  We manipulated the resume well with our non conference schedule and beating OU.  8-10 would still have this team on the bubble heading into the SECT.   

Florida wasn't an expected win before the season.  Have to make up the LSU loss somewhere. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.