Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's time to get behind CBB

Started by CWillis, September 24, 2017, 11:51:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginiaHog

Quote from: CWillis on September 24, 2017, 11:51:38 am
Everyone wants us to be a Alabama and Clemson but guys it's time to get behind this coach and the team.. We all love the hogs but this coach and staff do as well this negative pressure we as fans are putting on this Team is starting to show... Time to be true hogs fans and rally around this coach and team...
Ty. Agreed

pigskenG

I've been behind him the whole time. Still am. I've thought about who would be a better coach for us if CBB leaves.
Can't think of anyone. Coach B needs to step up recruiting some how. I know he's been trying, even taking all the coaches to see a recruit at the same time and it still didn't work. Maybe the coaches need to lie to the recruits more.
Somehow we've gotten away from the big road grader OL, too much of a move to the passing game ?
Other than he needs to lose about 50 pounds, that's all I can think of.  JMO.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

zuko

How much more behind him should we get?

grayhawg

elviscat

The question is how do we get out of the mess, that our beloved AD got us into. Jeff Long, needs to be fired right away and then selection  committee appointed to review the best coaches that maybe available. We can't  keep going down same old rat hole, if we do we will continue to get the same old results. The football program is in terrible shape and the fan base is as flat as it ever has been. There is nothing to look forward too. A clean house would give us a breath of something new and maybe a coach who can coach.

EastArkHog 47

Its going to take a few 35-40,000 crowds to push Bielema out the door, lets see how many show up for Auburn.

zuko

I saw this remark somewhere;  "If I am going to cheer players & coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat"  Well;         Cheer:  (1)
                  Stand Behind:  (2)

Kevin

I will cheer & hope for wins, but I still want a change
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

STLhawg

OR maybe it's time for Coach BB to get out of the way by resigning (because he knows dann well he doesn't deserve a some of that buyout).

Kevin

If I am behind him, I cannot see where I am going
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hoglady

Any pressure Bielema feels he brought on himself.
A football coach is supposed to win ballgames.
When they don't - the negative pressure builds.
Such is life.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

BrianG

Quote from: pigskenG on September 24, 2017, 03:56:14 pm
I've been behind him the whole time. Still am. I've thought about who would be a better coach for us if CBB leaves.
Can't think of anyone. Coach B needs to step up recruiting some how. I know he's been trying, even taking all the coaches to see a recruit at the same time and it still didn't work. Maybe the coaches need to lie to the recruits more.
Somehow we've gotten away from the big road grader OL, too much of a move to the passing game ?
Other than he needs to lose about 50 pounds, that's all I can think of.  JMO.

So...losing...losing....losing is ok with you?   Wow.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: grayhawg on September 24, 2017, 06:02:07 pm
Quoting a hogville mod,"the money will be there"

Is the MOD paying for it?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

hogcard1964

Quote from: elviscat on September 24, 2017, 06:14:28 pm
The question is how do we get out of the mess, that our beloved AD got us into. Jeff Long, needs to be fired right away and then selection  committee appointed to review the best coaches that maybe available. We can't  keep going down same old rat hole, if we do we will continue to get the same old results. The football program is in terrible shape and the fan base is as flat as it ever has been. There is nothing to look forward too. A clean house would give us a breath of something new and maybe a coach who can coach.

Did you happen to see Bielema on the field after the game yesterday?  He knows he's gone.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 24, 2017, 07:05:47 pm
Did you happen to see Bielema on the field after the game yesterday?  He knows he's gone.

His demeanor says it all.  This is a good thing, the team will relax and start looking to the future.  The good thing is BB does not seem like the vindictive type, I think he will exit gracefully and the transition will be smooth - we can start looking at our younger players, but our upperclassmen won't be thrown under the bus either.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Qadi999

Everyone wants us to be a Alabama and Clemson but guys it's time to get behind this coach and the team.. We all love the hogs but this coach and staff do as well this negative pressure we as fans are putting on this Team is starting to show... Time to be true hogs fans and rally around this coach and team...
To hell with being Alabama and Clemson  I'd be happy being Miss St.

johnny cash

I'm not reading this thread, actually tired of reading same old song and dance. Reason I can't get behind a man or a staff that IMO can't develop players. Makes some of the dumbest calls on sidelines, and keeps coach speaking it's coming. I'm done with him, move on. I will however support the boys. Just not that blow hard fraud.

Hawgboy64

I am willing to get behind Bielema as long as Jeff long is with him and I get to bring a bulldozer...
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

hawgdavis

If he won out and it looked like there was real progress and made a New Years 6 bowl next year I would get back in his corner but I realistically don't think that will happen.

Always behind the players and program .

I just haven't seen anything the last couple of seasons that tell me he can get it done.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: johnny cash on September 24, 2017, 07:30:06 pm
I'm not reading this thread, actually tired of reading same old song and dance. Reason I can't get behind a man or a staff that IMO can't develop players. Makes some of the dumbest calls on sidelines, and keeps coach speaking it's coming. I'm done with him, move on. I will however support the boys. Just not that blow hard fraud.
I think I understand you but it would help if you didn't leave out every third word

longpig

Quote from: elviscat on September 24, 2017, 06:14:28 pm

You don't think a few of the key people who pay Bielema's salary and would pay a buyout were in on the details of his contract?
Don't be scared, be smart.

kodiakisland

I have for four years.
I'm tired.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HotlantaHog

I'm with everyone who wants us to be an Alabama or Clemson. That seems like a good idea!

HardCore

time to get behind this coach

According to Coaching Hot Seat....everybody is behind him.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)