Heading to Afghanistan....again.

Started by Ragnar Hogbrok, December 12, 2012, 08:18:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvmyslute89

Hey man just wanted to say good luck to you. thank you for serving

82abn Ard

Thanks for what you do.  Stay safe!!

tankfan

God bless you. Stay safe. Thanks for your service.

HawgnCorona

God speed wocraig...We are praying for you, and all of your comrades in the armed services.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Nate(wocraig)Craig on December 12, 2012, 08:18:36 am
Well, my fellow Hogvillians, it's that time again.  I'll be deploying to Afghanistan again within the next several days and wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

I'm not posting this thread for any special personal recognition, so please don't feel obligated to respond.

I'm simply asking for you all to remember me in your thoughts and prayers as I go about my fourth deployment doing the dirty business of war.  Please, also remember that there are still several thousand of us in harm's way whether or not you see or hear about us on the nightly news.  Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be online several times and you'll probably see me on here when I get there, but I just wanted to say goodbye before I left...well...just in case.  Take care, my friends.

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother. Keep your head down and come back safe and may God bless you and all who serve our country. I had 6 years, 2 months and 28 days on active service in the Army but thank God, I never had to go to Afghanistan where right seems to be wrong, and wrong seems to be right.

God bless you my friend. Come back safe.
Go Hogs Go!

Root66

Have a safe and sound tour and we cannot thank you enough, Hog buddy. Your service is deeply appreciated and admired.

Hogsmo Kramer

God bless you and all our troops! My prayers are with you all.

Stay safe and come home the same way you went and thank you so much for your service and dedication.

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

old hog

micali

GOD bless and be safe!  Thank you for your sacrifice.

birmingHAMette

Thank you for your service.  I will remember you and all our military in prayer.  God bless and keep you safe.
Go Hogs

concrete66

Thank you for serving all of us! Be safe!

LGHOG

You stay safe brother and THANK you.

beantownhog

Just wanted to add another, "Thank you" to the thread.  Also, I am sure this is hard for your family as well, a huge thank you to them for their sacrifice as well.
If your tax refund equals your taxes paid in, you don't pay taxes.

urkillnmesmalls

Thank you for your service!  Here's to a safe return...
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

KCRazorbackfan

Thank you for your continued service; may God be with you.  It's people like you that keeps our nation free. 
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

devildoghawg

Good luck Killer, from a former marine with time in the desert, I wish you the best.  Keep your head down and sights up! 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Well, my fellow Hogvillians, it's that time again.  I'll be deploying to Afghanistan again within the next several days and wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

I'm not posting this thread for any special personal recognition, so please don't feel obligated to respond.

I'm simply asking for you all to remember me in your thoughts and prayers as I go about my fourth deployment doing the dirty business of war.  Please, also remember that there are still several thousand of us in harm's way whether or not you see or hear about us on the nightly news.  Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be online several times and you'll probably see me on here when I get there, but I just wanted to say goodbye before I left...well...just in case.  Take care, my friends.
May God truly bless and watch over you and all your mates. For me it really tends to put things in true perspective and even draws me back to some of my own experiences.

While it's understandable in our enthusiasm and love of the Hogs we concentrate on who the next coach will be, who we'll get as the next great signee, etc. when it comes right down to it these issues are NOT life-defining (or potentially life-altering). What's truly important are issues such as leaving home, family, country AGAIN to defend us all. What's really relevant is the fact that you and your comrades could face injury and/or death literally at any time. For me your redeployment it's particularly poient (sp) at this time of the year. While thank goodness I never had to face the enemy every day, I did have to spend holidays away from my own family and home in a place not all that terribly far from a very hostile land to the north in a country called Korea. I can promise you that anyone who's not had to endure the feel the absolute hatred for all things American from a North Korean soldier has no clue to what I'm referring. If the winter wasn't cold enough, and I can promise you even a place like Green Bay, WI or Anchorage, AK has NOTHING on the area around the 38th Parallel, the chill of hostility there provides a body no warmth in the least. Without a doubt these people are some of mankind's most disturbed nutjobs!

Even with a military background my family and I had difficulty dealing with my separation. I can well imagine that you and your fellow military members must be going through especially as we approach this special and blessed time of the year.

I just want you to know that this is one guy who wishes you "God's speed" and protection; one person who understands and appreciates what you guys and gals always do for us, even if I don't always know what that might be or worry whether or not you'll do your duty! Just keep your heads down and come home safely!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

la20688

Thank you for your service! I think you and the rest of the military have done enough. It's time for all to come home for good. God bless!

mevskithog

Take care and get back here safe..prayers sent.

BatesvilleHOG

Prayers to you and best of luck buddy!

:razorback:

rickm1976

Prayers done.  Fly safe, Army.

Iwastherein1969

Know that what you are doing is right.  We are on the right side of this war.  Kill every damn one of them who would do our nation harm and come home safe and sound to us.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

kyzerhog1442

Thank you for your service and stay safe.

Grunt

Bro, stay safe and if possible, stay connected to Hogville. Thank you for your service.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Ultra Hog

hogman1974

Take good care of yourself and get home safe.  You are appreciated.

Bryan (CHF)

Good luck bro. See you on the flip side :)
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

98hogs

Prayers with you, pm if you need Hog memorabilia to decorate over there

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

casken

An honor to pray for you my friend, thank you.  I work with several who have fought in Afgan and Iraq.  I hold you all in the highest esteem.  God bless.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Country Stylz

farmhawg

We will be praying for you and all that serve our country.
THANK YOU!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

razorsharptusk

Be careful and God bless you my friend!  Thanks for what you do!  Go Hogs!
GO HOGS!!

HAWG MAFIA

Thank you for your service and sacrifice!!!! Pryaing for you safety!!!!!

WPS

jnhogs

Thank you for your service.  Prayers to you and all of the troops.  God bless and Merry Christmas.

Harleigh Hog

Thanks for what you do and stay safe!!!

Masshog

Nate....  Be careful my friend.  Sorry you are back in that sorry ass place AGAIN.  Thank you. 
My feets hurt.

pigture perfect

Take care of yourself while you're there Nate. I know your Dad and Momas well as all of 43 will be praying for you. So will Angelia and I. Be kind to your crew cheifs and mechanics.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

tomahawkhog

Thanks for your service and stay safe!
Go Hogs!

BielemaBrilliance

"When you win, nothing hurts" Joe N

Razorbacks#1

Stay safe and keep your head down, and God Speed.
I will add my sig line for emphasis:
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

iluvmyslute89

BaconHits

Thank you, and godspeed, ladies and gentlemen.

AFWarrior83

Good luck! Stay alert over there, and get back home safe.
Hogville member since 2005.

hog.goblin

Quote from: hog10591 on December 12, 2012, 08:21:08 am
Prayers sent.. GODSPEED......  NOW GO KICK SOME A$$ SEA BA$$

^^^THIS^^^ my fellow Hog brother

rjhog

Make sure you have Jesus in the fox hole with ya so he can watch your back!!
May he keep you safe and sound.  God bless and thank you!

pignatious

Thanks for your service. Stay sharp and stay safe.
Freedom is never free.

Laughing Hog

Be safe, keep others with you safe, and thank you for what you do. Look fwd to seeing your message telling us you are back in one piece and headed to a Hog game........... GO HOGS!
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!