Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Must Have!!!!!

Started by mj4president, March 04, 2006, 10:03:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

What recruit do the hogs have to get for football? (Ex. this year it was considered MM)
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

warparty44

Quote from: mj4president on March 04, 2006, 10:03:51 pm
What recruit do the hogs have to get for football? (Ex. this year it was considered MM)
they need to go after O-lineman!!!

rightdp

Lee Ziemba, OL out of Rogers.   Just one of the many must haves.......

rightdp

I think we need to also sign a big time running back, too.  Someone who will be able to step in as a soph. or jr when McFadden and Jones are gone.  We were very lucky that those 2 turned out to be so good.  Its not a good thing to have to depend on Freshmen int he SEC.

rightdp

One of the RB's we are supposedly looking at, Kendall Hunter, is apparently pretty good. He is only 5'9" though..........  There are some high profile schools looking at him, also.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=8&c=1&nid=1814428

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44746

Brewerfan10

OL: Ziemba, Hankins, Henry
QB: Dick or Burns

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: rightdp on March 04, 2006, 10:28:47 pm
I think we need to also sign a big time running back, too.  Someone who will be able to step in as a soph. or jr when McFadden and Jones are gone.  We were very lucky that those 2 turned out to be so good.  Its not a good thing to have to depend on Freshmen int he SEC.

I agree rightdp. But it's going to be hard to get a top RB in 2007. Most want to play right away and will assume
McFadden and Jones will be around two more years.

HatfieldHog

I think that we have to keep getting the best of our in-state talent.  That means getting Kodi Burns.  O-line, is a must!  Big linebackers, is also a must.  You can never have too many running backs.  The QB out of Texarkana would also be a good sign. 

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Brewerfan10

i agree hatfield hog, our state crop is getting better and better every year

geoffhog

Ziemba is a must-get, IMO.
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden