Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duke vs North Carolina

Started by warparty44, March 04, 2006, 09:53:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

warparty44

so who all is pulling for NC to win this ?  they're up 8 with 4mins to go
I cant stand Duke !

mj4president

I hope the hogs play Duke in the tourney. I dont think Coach K wants to get slapped across the face again. He has had nightmares for 12 years of the 1994 team.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

warparty44

75-64 with 3 mins left...
I cant stand the "high and mighty" Duke team. To me, they rank right up there with texas...

MBAHog

Quote from: warparty44 on March 04, 2006, 09:53:50 pm
I cant stand Duke !

What channel is it on?  I can't find it anywhere!!!!!

TheUrge68

Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

TheUrge68

Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

warparty44

Quote from: MBAHog on March 04, 2006, 10:02:20 pm
Quote from: warparty44 on March 04, 2006, 09:53:50 pm
I cant stand Duke !

What channel is it on?  I can't find it anywhere!!!!!
its on espn 1:30  carolina up by 6

warparty44

this one is going to come down to the wire... carolina up by 3 with 40 sec left... anyone watching this on TV and has better info let me know, im getting this off the net so its probably a few sec. behind

TheUrge68

UNC up by 3 with ball 17.4 sec

warparty44

TheUrge68

I'll never understand basketball.  UNC was up by 10 with 2 mins left and instead of slowing down they rushed to the basket and made 4 horrible shots in a row.  Thats how Duke stayed in it in my opinion.

TheUrge68

UNC has one hell of a freshman out of Missouri

TheUrge68

mossfan3

A freshman just ruined senior night.  Gotta love it.

warparty44

yeah that kid is awesome... too bad we couldnt get him on the hill

hogfancb

TheUrge68

I live in Jefferson City MO and the folks up here worship him even though he didn't stay home at MU

warparty44

You gotta love when a freshman ruins senior night at DUKE!!!

warparty44

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 04, 2006, 10:13:46 pm
I live in Jefferson City MO and the folks up here worship him even though he didn't stay home at MU
Quinn couldnt get him to stay ??

TheUrge68

would you play for someone with hair like that?

NCGatorBait

Dook you got beat by a bunch of Freshman! :D :D :D

Now this is why this game deserves the hype..great game!

warparty44

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 04, 2006, 10:16:52 pm
would you play for someone with hair like that?
Guess u got a point there. Course, look where he is now compared to where he would be if he did go to Missouri

Hog1751

Carolina's gonna be scary good in the next couple of years. I just hope Roy reemmerges as his 2nd round losing self.

mossfan3

I love the Tar Heels.  The recruiting class they have coming in next year to play with Hansborough, Terry and Frasor will be dominant.

Franchise_Hog

Was that Tyler Hansbrough's mom next to his dad?   Wow....."Uh mom, I'm going to eat at Tyler's house tonight."

mossfan3

Surely it was his sister or something. She looked like 23-25 yrs. old. 

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: mossfan3 on March 04, 2006, 10:35:37 pm
Surely it was his sister or something. She looked like 23-25 yrs. old. 

She was not that young, trust me.

mossfan3

I am talking about the blonde chick that was standing to his dad's right.

TheUrge68

I just tivo'd it and she is not the girlfriend.  Big shiny ring and probably a hot early 40's. 

Franchise_Hog

March 04, 2006, 10:47:20 pm #29 Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 11:57:15 pm by Franchise_Hog
Quote from: mossfan3 on March 04, 2006, 10:38:34 pm
I am talking about the blonde chick that was standing to his dad's right.

I know, pretty sure that is the mommy...Tami Wheat, former Miss Missouri, 41 years old...wow, for 41.

She's the sister of Sean "the Beast" Fister, long drive champion.

mossfan3

Richard_white

Having Duke lose couldn't have happen to a better team.

hogfan@heart

with two losses in a row, I wonder if the Duke board is calling for Coach K's job?  Does he have the credential's to turn it around?