Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cbssportsline bracket

Started by PigInaBlanket, March 03, 2006, 04:42:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorHawg16

HogBaptist

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on March 03, 2006, 04:47:22 pm
that is a crappy draw

Yes and No.  If we were in it to win it all, we would probably have to play them sometime.  You never go into a tourney wanting to make it some of the way.  Also, they are more likely to over look us.  Reddick is the reason that team wins.  There inside play isn't the best, but not the worst.  We have the capabilities of shutting Reddick down.  It is also in Atlanta.  SEC territory.  We would need some major fan support behind that game and that's the best place we could possibly play.  Every other place is not even close, and I don't see anyone traveling to anywhere but Atlanta.

HouTxRzbck

They keep placing us against Duke in the 2nd round.  They are just changing the opponent in the 1st round.  It seems they are pushing the '94 NC game rematch.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

chiefsfan

Quote from: HogBaptist on March 03, 2006, 04:53:48 pm
Quote from: RazorHawg16 on March 03, 2006, 04:47:22 pm
that is a crappy draw

Yes and No.  If we were in it to win it all, we would probably have to play them sometime.  You never go into a tourney wanting to make it some of the way.  Also, they are more likely to over look us.  Reddick is the reason that team wins.  There inside play isn't the best, but not the worst.  We have the capabilities of shutting Reddick down.  It is also in Atlanta.  SEC territory.  We would need some major fan support behind that game and that's the best place we could possibly play.  Every other place is not even close, and I don't see anyone traveling to anywhere but Atlanta.

Arkansas vs Duke in Atlanta would be fun...  if we could get Kentucky at the same site in another bracket, we could gang up on the Dukies...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

cmakrzrbak

We'll be a 5 or 6 when its all said and done, and wont have to face a 1 until the sweet sixteen or further.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

hogfan13

Brewer Vs Redick..............>WOW ::)

hogtheball

If we could get the 7 seed in that same bracket, i'd be happy.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

pfrg999

Quote from: hogtheball on March 03, 2006, 05:32:55 pm
If we could get the 7 seed in that same bracket, i'd be happy.

I'll take a crack at LSU in the Second round.... will the SECT and we are a 4 or 5 seed
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pfrg999

In that Kansas is a a 5 seed....

wupigsuey

Quote from: HouTxRzbck on March 03, 2006, 04:55:07 pm
They keep placing us against Duke in the 2nd round.  They are just changing the opponent in the 1st round.  It seems they are pushing the '94 NC game rematch.
Probably get to see a lot of '94 highlights during the game. That'd be cool
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HogFansReunited

I would love to play Duke in the second round.  I hate them more than anyother basketball team.  I belive they would probably be looking past us and we would match up well.  We would have a chance of winning this one if we play to the best of our ability.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

kramegdoh

What's the date on that?  Memphis should be a 2 and Ohio State a 1.  IMO.

Kevin

that game would be in greensboro
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PigInGulfport

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 03, 2006, 05:26:32 pm

Brewer Vs Redick..............>WOW ::)

Mmm, looking at those pix, who seems to be "carrying" the ball and who seems to be "dribbling" the ball?

Man, I hate the way the NCAA has started their slide to NBA rules. 

Carry the ball is normal, atleast 3 steps anyway, and oh by the way, man oh man that continuation!!
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.