Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

espn.com reports that Graham left team...

Started by tulsahog36, March 03, 2006, 03:48:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tulsahog36

Tyrell Graham, freshman LB from Houston, TX left the team today for personel reason.   Anyone know the scoop on this?  I thought he was going to be in mix for playing next year.

SigPig

Someone posted on this yesterday I believe- I believe it was personal reasons- someone said maybe it was because He had difficulty adjusting to rural small town atmosphere- compared to Houston

WILL CLINTON

I think you are actually about 2 days late.  DTS (drive time sports) said he left because of "anger management" issues.  Some on here say it is because of Nutt.  Probably a mixture of the 2. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HogBaptist

Quote from: dubyacee on March 03, 2006, 03:51:40 pm
I think you are actually about 2 days late.  DTS (drive time sports) said he left because of "anger management" issues.  Some on here say it is because of Nutt.  Probably a mixture of the 2. 

Come on guys, you kidding me??
Everyone knows it was because of Sutton getting caught on camera peeing on a middle school.  If that has any ties to HDN, then we have a problem.  But my instinct has HDN out of the picture and Fat Phil in. 

j/k

Anon2

Didn't surprise me.  When a parent gets on a board and in the discussion of playing time, expect some problems.

hogman64

Anyone know if Susie Gardner had anything to do with his leaving... I would like to blame everything possible on her....

pioneerbasketball

I heard he was asked to go hunting with the vice president.

hogman64

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on March 03, 2006, 09:45:15 pm
I heard he was asked to go hunting with the vice president.

maybe there is room for Susie on that hunt.........

Calling All Hogs

Next week on 24 it will be revealed that Susie Gardner was the one who shot President Palmer.

hogman64

I heard her mother was seen running from the book depository in dallas

brichte

Anger Management then we should get Jack Nicholson in there to straighten him out. They could spoon and then he would be fine.

taintlint

i think i read this 3 days ago......maybe 4